|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lovborg's Women Considered.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Dorf is trying to get from his brother?
(a) His family's chocolate chip cookie recipe.
(b) A large bag of tools.
(c) His father's hereditary disease.
(d) A treasure map.
2. What word is repeated in the scrolls that is possible evidence that they are forgeries?
(a) Britney Spears.
(c) Rotor tiller.
3. Why does Sigmund go to secretarial school?
(a) Because it was prophesied.
(b) To earn his law degree.
(c) To impress Justine.
(d) To learn shorthand.
4. Who was Aristonidis?
(a) Dr. Twelge's cat.
(b) A 16th century count.
(c) A well-known photographer.
(d) The man who invented the seance.
5. What can the reader learn from this section about people who are dead and come back as ghosts?
(a) They are just people who happen to be dead.
(b) They are extremely enlightened and have come back to share deep wisdom.
(c) They are wicked and vengeful creatures.
(d) They are sent back as punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request does Job make of God toward the end of his story?
2. Who helped catch the Dusseldorf Strangler?
3. What wrestling hold does Job get God into?
4. What happens to Klavar Akdal when the roof of the hen house collapses on him?
5. Which of the following things has Albert Sykes's spirit left his body to go off and do on its own?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)