|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lovborg's Women Considered.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hedvig thought to be a representation of in Lovborg's real life?
(a) His lover.
(b) An angry schoolteacher.
(c) His sister.
(d) Ms. Cotts, his crazy neighbor.
2. What does the parrot become in one of Woody's story ideas?
(a) A large fighting robot.
(b) The secretary of agriculture.
(c) An eagle.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
3. What is it that Dorf is trying to get from his brother?
(a) A treasure map.
(b) A large bag of tools.
(c) His father's hereditary disease.
(d) His family's chocolate chip cookie recipe.
4. What word is repeated in the scrolls that is possible evidence that they are forgeries?
(a) Britney Spears.
(c) Rotor tiller.
5. What happens to Von Epps when he crashes Sigmund's wedding?
(a) He gets killed.
(b) He runs off with the bride.
(c) No one even notices that he is there.
(d) He turns all the flowers into bunnies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the title of this collection of stories come from?
2. What is at the end of The Scrolls?
3. Which of the following things has Albert Sykes's spirit left his body to go off and do on its own?
4. What curse is put on Yvette in "The Spell"?
5. What form does Von Epps take before he abducts Yvette?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)