|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lovborg's Women Considered.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does a dead husband ask his living wife during a seance?
(a) Where the remote control was.
(b) Why she had not remarried.
(c) How long chicken needs to broil.
(d) If she ever really loved him.
2. In the end, what does God do just before Abraham is about to sacrifice Issac?
(a) He tells Abraham is was just a joke.
(b) God strikes Abraham down.
(c) He tells Abraham to kill Issac good and dead.
(d) God takes Issac away in a cloud of fire.
3. What are the characters in "The Sacrifice" ?
(c) People in the future.
(d) Personified seasons and elements.
4. What year does Dr. Twelge claim was a popular year for spirits to leave their bodies and go to India?
5. Who was Aristonidis?
(a) Dr. Twelge's cat.
(b) A well-known photographer.
(c) A 16th century count.
(d) The man who invented the seance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sigmund kill himself?
2. Which insect does one of the women in "The Predators" fall in love with?
3. According to the narrator what have Jorgen Lovborg's plays brought about?
4. What does Woody's brother use to beat him over the head?
5. What letter does Woody know his girlfriend by?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)