|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Match Wits with Inspector Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does God suggest the merchant put on his t-shirts?
2. What is the front for Flossie's call girls service?
(a) The State Universitys Student Union Building.
(b) The University Street Deli.
(c) Hunter College Book Store.
(d) Hamilton College Womens' Club.
3. What is at the end of The Scrolls?
(a) Laws and Proverbs.
(b) A church schedule.
(c) A story about Queen Elizabeth.
(d) The history of God's people.
4. Who helped catch the Dusseldorf Strangler?
5. How old is Kermit Kroll when he is kidnapped?
(a) 19 years old.
(b) 60 years old.
(c) 4 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does a dead husband ask his living wife during a seance?
2. Who was Aristonidis?
3. Which of the following words best describes the god shown in The Scrolls?
4. What can the reader learn from this section about people who are dead and come back as ghosts?
5. What is Word Babcock's line of work?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)