|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Match Wits with Inspector Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes the god shown in The Scrolls?
2. What is the name of Dr. Osgood Mulford Twelge's soon to be released book?
(b) Hocus Pocus.
3. What weapon does Flossie pull on Kaiser?
(a) A gun.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A large dagger.
4. Where does Sir Arthur Nurney end up after his teleportation while in the bath?
(a) Seattle, WA.
(b) The Vienna Symphony Orchestra.
(c) The Chrysler Building.
(d) In her Royal Higness's bed chambers.
5. How does Mrs. Freem explain her husband's death?
(a) He slipped while showering.
(b) She accidentally shot him while hunting.
(c) She accidentally hit him with her car.
(d) He fell out of a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Abraham believe that the command to sacrifice his son has come from God?
2. What conclusion does Allen come to in "On Tripping Through a Copse Picking Violets"?
3. How long had Mr. Dubbs's brother been dead when he saw his ghost?
4. Who is suspected of being the gem thief?
5. What does Mr. Dubbs's brother warn his still-living siblings about?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)