|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Match Wits with Inspector Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose works are Woody Allen's compared to?
(c) Paul McCartney.
2. Where was Mr. Walker's corpse found?
(a) In his bed.
(b) Outside in the pool.
(c) On the kitchen table.
(d) In the television set.
3. What is Kaiser's role in this story?
(a) He is a man seeking revenge on Flossie.
(b) He is just a guy off the street.
(c) He is a Word's older half-brother.
(d) He is a private detective hired to help Word with a blackmailer.
4. What is Word Babcock's line of work?
(a) Joy-buzzer manufacturer
(b) Bus driver.
(c) Pizza delivery man.
(d) Toilet paper factory manager.
5. What request does Job make of God toward the end of his story?
(a) He asks God for 100 days without rain.
(b) He asks God for a new house.
(c) That God take his job more seriously.
(d) That God will leave him alone forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mr. Freem wearing when he was killed?
2. What is at the end of The Scrolls?
3. Who is Clifford Wheel's murderer?
4. How does Mrs. Freem explain her husband's death?
5. After reading the ransom note and speaking to Kermit, what conclusion does Inspector Ford come to?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)