|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Match Wits with Inspector Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does God do to test Job's faithfulness to him?
(a) Eats all Job's favorite ice cream.
(b) Smacks Mrs. Job in the head with a polo mallet.
(c) He does not talk to Job for a year.
(d) Has Job arrested for tax fraud.
2. Where does Leonard Handleman work?
(a) Barneys New York.
(b) The local police station.
(c) Handleman Delicatessen.
(d) The museum.
3. In the end, what does God do just before Abraham is about to sacrifice Issac?
(a) He tells Abraham is was just a joke.
(b) He tells Abraham to kill Issac good and dead.
(c) God takes Issac away in a cloud of fire.
(d) God strikes Abraham down.
4. What does Kaiser find the girls studying when he arrives at Flossie's call-girl center of operations?
(a) They are watching PBS.
(b) They are reading the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
(c) They are studying Penguin classics.
(d) They are reading the Wall Street Journal and other prestigious periodicals.
5. What word is repeated in the scrolls that is possible evidence that they are forgeries?
(c) Rotor tiller.
(d) Britney Spears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Word use Flossie's call-girl service?
2. In which of the essays is morality discussed?
3. Whose works are Woody Allen's compared to?
4. What weapon does Flossie pull on Kaiser?
5. What is the name of Dr. Osgood Mulford Twelge's soon to be released book?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)