|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Match Wits with Inspector Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Kaiser find out about Flossie?
(a) That she is a genious.
(b) That she has aspirations of writing her own book one day.
(c) That she cannot even read.
(d) That she is really a he.
2. What request does Job make of God toward the end of his story?
(a) That God take his job more seriously.
(b) He asks God for 100 days without rain.
(c) He asks God for a new house.
(d) That God will leave him alone forever.
3. What does the ghost of Mr. Dubbs's brother do to Mrs. Dubbs?
(a) Sings a song to her at her birthday party.
(b) Levitates her over the dinner table for twenty minutes.
(c) Comes to her in dreams.
(d) Tries to murder her.
4. Who is the narrator in The Scrolls?
(b) The shepherd.
(d) An unknown narrator.
5. What is at the end of The Scrolls?
(a) A story about Queen Elizabeth.
(b) A church schedule.
(c) The history of God's people.
(d) Laws and Proverbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Flossie play in this story?
2. Where does Leonard Handleman work?
3. Who is suspected of being the gem thief?
4. What can the reader learn from this section about people who are dead and come back as ghosts?
5. How old is Kermit Kroll when he is kidnapped?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)