|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Match Wits with Inspector Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Sykes's spirit attempt to shoplift?
(a) A large set of knives.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) A nice pair of leather boots.
(d) A tie.
2. What word is repeated in the scrolls that is possible evidence that they are forgeries?
(c) Rotor tiller.
(d) Britney Spears.
3. What is the instrument used to kill Clifford Wheel?
(a) A sword.
(b) A croquet mallet.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A large candlestick holder.
4. Where does Sir Arthur Nurney end up after his teleportation while in the bath?
(a) Seattle, WA.
(b) The Vienna Symphony Orchestra.
(c) The Chrysler Building.
(d) In her Royal Higness's bed chambers.
5. Which of the following things has Albert Sykes's spirit left his body to go off and do on its own?
(c) All are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator believe there are no later plays by Allen?
2. What type of gem is stolen in "The Stolen Gem"?
3. What author does Kaiser brush up on using a Monarch College Outline?
4. What was Mr. Freem wearing when he was killed?
5. What reason does the suicide note give for Mr. Walker taking his own life?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)