|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through But Soft... Real Soft.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Henrick taken with him to Oslo?
(a) A dog named Sally.
(c) His mistress.
(d) His geranium.
2. What is one way the oppressors can end a hunger strike according to Allen?
(a) By changing the law to make hunger strikes illegal.
(b) Offering everyone money.
(c) By eating smelly foods in front of the strikers.
(d) Tempt the protesters into eating.
3. What type of writings is A Brief, Yet Helpful, Guide to Civil Disobedience parodying?
(a) Writings of ethicist authors.
(b) Writings of speech makers.
(c) Writings of epic poets.
(d) Writings of philosophical nature.
4. Who does this essay assert was the same person as Shakespeare?
5. What is it that the oppressors want to maintain?
(a) Their rights.
(b) Their financial security.
(c) The status quo.
(d) Their political powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of civil disobedience is Allen describing?
2. What does the narrator claim that Dorf and Netta symbolize?
3. Who is the author of Alice in Wonderland?
4. Which of the following authors are not mentioned in the essay "But soft...Real Soft"?
5. What happens to Klavar Akdal when the roof of the hen house collapses on him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)