|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through But Soft... Real Soft.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question regarding Shakespeare's works does "But Soft...Real Soft" attempt to address?
(a) The motivation of his works.
(b) How good his writing really was.
(c) The iambic pentameter of his sonnets.
(d) The authenticity of his works.
2. Who is the author of Alice in Wonderland?
3. Who is speculated to have taken up the pen under Marlowe's name after his death?
(b) Mary Shelley.
(c) Marie Antoinette.
(d) Anne Hathaway.
4. What does Berte do when she hears that Henrick has left for Oslo?
(a) She retreats to Paris to suffer.
(b) She kills herself.
(c) She follows him.
(d) She marries Jean Claude.
5. What secret does Netta reveal about Dorf?
(a) That she can breathe fire.
(b) That she loves his brother.
(c) That he is really a dwarf.
(d) That she is a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Allen, why is a sit-down strike effective?
2. Who is Hedvig thought to be a representation of in Lovborg's real life?
3. Who is Mrs. Sanstand supposedly a representation of?
4. What has Henrick taken with him to Oslo?
5. What happens to Klavar Akdal when the roof of the hen house collapses on him?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)