|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through But Soft... Real Soft.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During a sit down strike, what position should probably be avoided as it is not as effective?
(a) Sitting cross-legged.
(c) Lying down.
2. What scene from Alice in Wonderland is thought to caricature the whole Shakespeare mess?
(a) Alice following the rabbit.
(b) The croquet game.
(c) Meeting Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
(d) The tea party.
3. What type of civil disobedience is Allen describing?
(c) Religiously based.
(d) Gender based.
4. What has Henrick taken with him to Oslo?
(a) His geranium.
(b) A dog named Sally.
(d) His mistress.
5. What is the name of Dorf's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berte do when she hears that Henrick has left for Oslo?
2. What is it that Dorf is trying to get from his brother?
3. Who is the author of Alice in Wonderland?
4. According to Allen, why is a sit-down strike effective?
5. Who is Hedvig thought to be a representation of in Lovborg's real life?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)