Selections from the Allen Notebooks
1. Where are the essays at the beginning of the story supposed to be coming from?
(a) A outline for a comedy show.
(b) An online blog.
(c) Woody's secret journal.
(d) A book by Woody's favorite author.
2. What letter does Woody know his girlfriend by?
3. What does Woody's brother use to beat him over the head?
(a) A dinosaur bone.
(b) A rubber chicken.
(c) A small child.
(d) A pig bladder.
4. What did Woody's father wear to his first play?
(a) A toga.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) A gas mask.
(d) Angel wings.
5. What does Woody think that the thing with the feathers is?
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(c) A large bird.
(d) His nephew.
6. What does the parrot become in one of Woody's story ideas?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A large fighting robot.
(c) The secretary of agriculture.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
7. Why is Woody plagued with doubts about God?
(a) Because his name is Woody.
(b) Because he loves his family.
(c) Because he is an atheist.
(d) Because of cruel and silly accidents.
This section contains 4,581 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)