1. Why does William March say that good people are rarely suspicious?
2. What does the author say is the hallmark of a psychopath?
3. How many psychopaths are estimated to be in North America?
4. What form of mental illness has about the same prevalence in North America as psychopathy?
5. What physician who murdered his family was portrayed in the movie Fatal Vision?
6. How did Kenneth Bianchi convince some clinicians that he was not one of the Hillside Stranglers?
This section contains 5,124 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)