|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Crime: The Logical Choice, 83-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of serious crimes are committed by psychopaths?
2. What does Hervey Cleckley say the psychopath is incapable of understanding?
(a) Society's rules.
(b) Other people's behavior.
(c) Personal values.
(d) Mental illness.
3. What is socialization?
(a) Learning to live by society's rules.
(b) Learning to network.
(c) Learning to speak the language of those around you.
(d) Learning to make friends.
4. How are psychopaths unlike psychotics?
(a) Unlike psychotics, psychopaths are distressed.
(b) Unlike psychotics, psychopaths are intelligent.
(c) Unlike psychotics, psychopaths are rational.
(d) Unlike psychotics, psychopaths are emotional.
5. How do psychopaths tend to view family members?
(a) As possessions, like stereos or automobiles.
(b) As a support system.
(c) As competitors.
(d) As enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How exactly does psychopathy correspond with troubled childhood?
2. What impression do astute observers sometimes get about psychopaths?
3. Why is Hannibal Lecter not an accurate portrayal of a psychopath?
4. How do the criminal activities of psychopaths compare with those of other criminals?
5. What opened Elyse's eyes to Jeffrey's true character?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)