|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Internal Controls: The Missing Peice, pg 71-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many psychopaths are estimated to be in North America?
(a) Two hundred thousand.
(b) Two million.
(c) One hundred thousand.
(d) One million.
2. How is antisocial personality disorder diagnosed?
(a) Reports of family and acquaintances.
(b) Antisocial and criminal behaviors.
(c) Rigorous personality testing.
(d) Emotional triggers.
3. How does Ronald Markman account for the public fascination with remorseless psychopaths?
(a) We envy them.
(b) We feel sorry for them.
(c) We have something of them in us and we want to know what it is.
(d) We admire them.
4. Why is Hannibal Lecter not an accurate portrayal of a psychopath?
(a) He is intelligent.
(b) He is crazy.
(c) He is sympathetic.
(d) He is modest.
5. What do obligations and commitments mean to psychopaths?
(b) A way to confuse victims.
(c) A way to cover up evil intentions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ray take revenge on the author for not getting him work in his father's firm?
2. What term is often inappropriately applied to psychopaths?
3. How did Kenneth Bianchi convince some clinicians that he was not one of the Hillside Stranglers?
4. What psychopath does the author claim commanded a nation?
5. What does Hervey Cleckley say the psychopath is incapable of understanding?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)