Chapter 1, Making of a Marine
1. What war is this book set in?
2. Where was Sledge stationed?
(a) Pacific Theater.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
3. What was Sledge's job in the Marines?
(a) General Infantry.
(b) Head Gunner.
(c) Assistant Gunner.
(d) Training Instructor.
4. How did Sledge make sure he was able to fight?
(a) He convinced a nurse to not record his medical issue.
(b) He failed Officer Training School.
(c) He passed all his marksmen tests.
(d) He lied about his age.
5. How old was Sledge when he died?
6. What state was sledge born in?
7. What does Sledge's commander do when half of his class flunks out?
(a) He screams and demands re-testing.
(b) He resigns from his post, feeling he has failed.
(c) He winks and nods.
(d) He cries.
8. What was the name of Sledge's older brother?
9. Where did Sledge attend boot camp?
(a) San Albana.
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Marino.
(d) San Francisco.
This section contains 5,027 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)