|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Revolt Against the Fathers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Robert Lincoln feel when his father was away on political trips?
(a) He worried about him.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He missed him.
(d) He was bored.
2. Where had a civil war begun?
3. From what did Nancy Lincoln die?
(a) Milk sickness.
(d) Scarlet Fever.
4. During his candidacy, Lincoln was encouraged to write an autobiography for what reason?
(a) So he could become famous.
(b) So the voters could learn more about him.
(c) So Americans would vote for him.
(d) So others would like him.
5. The Republicans held a convention with Lincoln as the keynote speaker, and he gave an hour-and-a-half long impromptu speech. As what is this speech known?
(a) The Lost Speech.
(b) The Worst Speech.
(c) The Last Speech.
(d) The Best Speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas Lincoln died on January 17, 1851. Did Lincoln attend the funeral?
2. Why did Lincoln believe Douglas allied with Southern leaders?
3. Sixteen-year-old Abraham grew estranged from his farmer father. Why?
4. What had been made practically obsolete by this bill?
5. What political party was gaining favor from abolitionists in the North?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)