Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes into town with reports from the militia?
2. Where does Nat think to take Hannah to keep her safe?
3. What rumor does Nat hear when he returns with the Dolphin to Wethersfield?
4. Who tries to defend Kit in court?
5. How does Kit's trial end?
Explain what makes a "coming-of-age" story. Does Kit's role in this novel fit the definition? Why or why not?
Please describe Kit's first interaction with Hannah. What is Kit's initial reaction to Hannah? How does Kit's view and opinion of Hannah change in the course of their first meeting? Throughout the novel? Why?
Please note who the main character is in "The Witch of Blackbird Pond" and list at least four minor characters and their roles in the story. How do these characters contribute to the story? Why are they included?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)