Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes into town with reports from the militia?
2. Where does Nat think to take Hannah to keep her safe?
3. What rumor does Nat hear when he returns with the Dolphin to Wethersfield?
4. Who tries to defend Kit in court?
5. How does Kit's trial end?
Essay Topic 1
Please explain Kit's view of slavery and where her view comes from. Compare and contrast this with the Wethersfield view of slavery. Initially, how do you think Kit's view of slavery affects her view of hard manual labor? What is her view of doing work at the beginning of the book? How it is at the end?
Essay Topic 2
Please define conflict in the literary sense. Outline the main conflict in "The Witch at Blackbird Pond," and use at least three examples that support your view of what the main conflict is.
Essay Topic 3
Please define a static and dynamic character. Provide on example of each type of character from "The Witch of Blackbird Pond," explaining why he or she is static or dynamic.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)