|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kit confess to Nat?
(a) She hates her family.
(b) She is not really happy.
(c) She is not treated well.
(d) She is in love with William.
2. What rumor does Nat hear when he returns with the Dolphin to Wethersfield?
(a) That William plans on marrying Kit.
(b) That William has been branded a Quaker.
(c) That William has decided to move to England.
(d) That William is already married.
3. Where does Nat think to take Hannah to keep her safe?
(a) To stay with his grandmother.
(b) To a new colony called Florida.
(c) To England.
(d) On his boat to Barbados.
4. What does Kit realize one day as she watches her uncle gazing at his land?
(a) How hard he has had to fight for it.
(b) How much she dislikes her uncle.
(c) How similiar her uncle and Mercy look.
(d) How much her uncle reminds her of her father.
5. Whom does John tell Kit he is in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is summer; what little anonymous gift has Kit been receiving?
2. Where do they lock Kit when she is arrested?
3. What author does Kit discover Nat enjoys reading?
4. Who comes into town with reports from the militia?
5. What does William's response to Kit's trial make her realize?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)