Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into town with reports from the militia?
(b) The governor.
(c) Two militiamen.
2. Where does Nat think to take Hannah to keep her safe?
(a) To stay with his grandmother.
(b) On his boat to Barbados.
(c) To a new colony called Florida.
(d) To England.
3. What rumor does Nat hear when he returns with the Dolphin to Wethersfield?
(a) That William plans on marrying Kit.
(b) That William has been branded a Quaker.
(c) That William is already married.
(d) That William has decided to move to England.
4. Who tries to defend Kit in court?
5. How does Kit's trial end?
(a) She is sentenced to the stocks.
(b) She is warmly apologized to by Mrs. Cruff and the community.
(c) She is officially labeled a witch.
(d) She is acquitted of all charges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is governor of the Connecticut Colony by Chapter 15?
2. What does Nat insist on doing after dinner at Hannah's?
3. What does Kit confide to Hannah when she brings her Nat's gift?
4. When Kit arrives at her aunt's house, what disturbing news does she hear about John Holbrook?
5. What are those individuals called who are against the rule of the king in the colonies?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)