|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "proof" about Kit is found at Hannah's house?
(a) Her notebook.
(b) Her Bible.
(c) Her picture.
(d) Her handkerchief.
2. Why is Matthew angry about what Kit is wearing to prayer meeting?
(a) He finds her clothes scandalous.
(b) He thinks it will cause others to be jealous.
(c) He thinks she looks too pretty.
(d) He thinks she looks nicer than he does and is bothered.
3. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
4. What is the punishment for all of Kit's so-called crimes?
(a) Two years in prison.
5. What animal do the townspeople think Hannah has turned herself into in order to escape?
(a) A rat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A crow.
(d) A spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rachel and Mercy make for Kit?
2. What happens to Rachel's first son?
3. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
4. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
5. When Kit finds out that the Woods have no servants, how does she feel?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)