|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kit's trial end?
(a) She is acquitted of all charges.
(b) She is warmly apologized to by Mrs. Cruff and the community.
(c) She is sentenced to the stocks.
(d) She is officially labeled a witch.
2. What does Kit mention the Dolphin smells like?
3. What does Judith announce as they are working to husk corn?
(a) That she is in love with William.
(b) That she is going to make John propose.
(c) That she is in love with Nat.
(d) That she never wants to marry.
4. In Chapter 7, what important responsibility has William recently been given?
(a) Lead choir singer.
(b) Builder of the new Meeting House.
(c) Viewer of Fences.
(d) Community organizer.
5. Why are Kit and Judith sent out to the meadows?
(a) Because they are in trouble.
(b) To weed the onion fields.
(c) To shoo away the rabbits.
(d) To pick berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannah do when she sees Kit crying in the Great Meadow?
2. What does Kit confide to Hannah when she brings her Nat's gift?
3. Why is Matthew angry about what Kit is wearing to prayer meeting?
4. What is Nat doing when Kit arrives at Hannah's in Chapter 12?
5. What "proof" about Kit is found at Hannah's house?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)