|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many young children are in Mercy's class?
2. What warning does Mr. Holbrook give Kit?
(a) That the water is full of parasites.
(b) That she has to watch out who she befriends.
(c) To keep her hands and feet in the boat at all times.
(d) That society is different in the Colony.
3. What rumor does Nat hear when he returns with the Dolphin to Wethersfield?
(a) That William plans on marrying Kit.
(b) That William is already married.
(c) That William has been branded a Quaker.
(d) That William has decided to move to England.
4. Who is governor of the Connecticut Colony by Chapter 15?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Sir Charles.
(c) The reverend.
5. What does Hannah do when she sees Kit crying in the Great Meadow?
(a) She yells at Kit to go away.
(b) She does nothing but stare at Kit.
(c) She starts crying too.
(d) She goes out and invites Kit to her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does Dr. Bulkeley mention that upsets Matthew?
2. It is common knowledge that once William decides on a wife, he will do what?
3. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
4. What does Nat insist on doing after dinner at Hannah's?
5. How does Kit's trial end?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)