|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the overseer of Kit's grandfather's plantation do?
(a) He embezzles from her grandfather and runs off.
(b) He helps Kit when her grandfather dies.
(c) He increases the plantation's wealth.
(d) He helps Kit move to her aunt's.
2. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
(a) Her aunt is very excited.
(b) Kit is not well-received.
(c) Kit is told to leave immediately.
(d) Her aunt knew she was coming.
3. What does William mention he is intending to build?
(a) A chicken coop.
(b) A plantation.
(c) A house for himself.
(d) A new wagon.
4. What cargo is Nat's ship carrying in Chapter 14?
(a) English glass.
5. It is common knowledge that once William decides on a wife, he will do what?
(a) Finally study to become a pastor.
(b) Move to the big city.
(c) Have a purpose.
(d) Start building a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does no one live in the Great Meadow?
2. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
3. What does Kit tend to do at the end of each class?
4. What changes in Prudence does the reader see in Chapter 16?
5. What does Matthew think about the Assembly's land-concessions move?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)