|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the punishment for all of Kit's so-called crimes?
(d) Two years in prison.
2. What food item does Rachel give to Kit to take to Hannah?
(a) A sandwich.
(c) A tart.
(d) A jug of milk.
3. Who hands out new concessions of land grants?
(a) The Assembly.
(b) The Mayor.
(c) The City Council.
(d) The Church.
4. Where does Nat think to take Hannah to keep her safe?
(a) On his boat to Barbados.
(b) To a new colony called Florida.
(c) To stay with his grandmother.
(d) To England.
5. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
(a) She finds it long and boring.
(b) She find it interesting but a bit long.
(c) She is indifferent and just glad not to be working.
(d) She loves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judith announce as they are working to husk corn?
2. Not long after John's departure, what happens to Judith?
3. What do some rowdy sailors put in the windows of the house William is building?
4. Who is governor of the Connecticut Colony by Chapter 15?
5. Where do Kit's father and mother meet?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)