|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kit react to teaching the young children?
(a) She thinks it is too hard and would rather do manual labor.
(b) She finds it quite dull.
(c) She thinks it is better than nothing.
(d) She enjoys it.
2. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
(a) She is annoyed.
(b) She is in agreement.
(c) She is thankful.
(d) She is emotional.
3. What does Kit confide to Hannah when she brings her Nat's gift?
(a) She tells Hannah that she is thinking of going to England.
(b) She tells Hannah that she might want to be a Quaker.
(c) She tells Hannah she is not sure about William's proposal.
(d) She tells Hannah that Nat is in trouble.
4. What food item does Rachel give to Kit to take to Hannah?
(b) A tart.
(c) A jug of milk.
(d) A sandwich.
5. What is the religion of Kit's relatives in Wethersfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which king gives the charter to the colonists?
2. Who is the thin, bedraggled man who suddenly shows up at the Woods' door one winter night?
3. How many young children are in Mercy's class?
4. What do some rowdy sailors put in the windows of the house William is building?
5. How do Prudence and Hannah respond to each other?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)