|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Prudence and Hannah respond to each other?
(a) They are wary of each other and take a long time to grow on each other.
(b) They tolerate each other.
(c) They hate each other.
(d) They take to each other immediately.
2. Who is the thin, bedraggled man who suddenly shows up at the Woods' door one winter night?
(a) Mr. Kimberley.
3. What item does Prudence accidentally drop in the water?
(a) Her lunch.
(b) Her eyeglasses.
(c) Her parisol.
(d) Her doll.
4. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
(a) Their impoverished neighbors.
(c) Mr. Holbrook.
5. Whom does John tell Kit he is in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercy tell Kit about their life in Wethersfield?
2. What news from the town selectmen does Mercy have for Kit when she returns home from the Great Meadow?
3. Where is Kit to sleep her first night in the Colony?
4. How does Nat speak to Kit when the Dolphin returns to Wethersfield?
5. In response to the new governor, what are some of the colonists calling for?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)