|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is there to comfort Judith when there is no news of John Holbrook's fate as a militiaman?
(a) Mr. Rogers.
2. What does Kit realize one day as she watches her uncle gazing at his land?
(a) How similiar her uncle and Mercy look.
(b) How hard he has had to fight for it.
(c) How much her uncle reminds her of her father.
(d) How much she dislikes her uncle.
3. How does Judith describe Hannah Tupper?
(a) She says Hannah is a nice but shy girl.
(b) She says Hannah is her best friend.
(c) She says Hannah goes to church every day.
(d) She says Hannah is a witch.
4. Where do they lock Kit when she is arrested?
(a) In the basement of the Meeting House.
(b) In the stocks in the center of town.
(c) In a shed at the constable's house.
(d) In a cell at the local jailhouse.
5. In Chapter 11, what does Kit notice as John Holbrook reads aloud to the group in the Woods' house?
(a) How handsome he is.
(b) How much she loves him.
(c) The way that he and Judith seem to be meant for each other.
(d) The loving way Mercy is looking at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kit react to teaching the young children?
2. Who is left out again from the corn-husking festivities?
3. After Kit's grandfather dies, what happens to the plantation and Kit's wealth?
4. What does Kit think of the fields of the Great Meadow?
5. How does Kit's trial end?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)