|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives while Kit is visiting Hannah in Chapter 10?
(a) Nat Eaton.
(c) William Ashby.
(d) Mr. Holbrook.
2. Who does Kit note is the staying force of the Wood family?
3. Why do the townspeople come to Matthew's door saying they are going to get Hannah?
(a) Because they think she has caused the fever.
(b) Because they think she is in league with the enemy.
(c) Because they saw her being a witch.
(d) Because they need someone to pick on.
4. What does William mention he is intending to build?
(a) A new wagon.
(b) A house for himself.
(c) A chicken coop.
(d) A plantation.
5. Who leads the party that has come to arrest Kit?
(a) Mrs. Cruff.
(c) Mr. Holbrook.
(d) Mr. Kimberley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in Prudence does the reader see in Chapter 16?
2. Who is Dr. Bulkeley?
3. How does Kit react to teaching the young children?
4. How does Nat view slavery?
5. Who teaches Kit how to read?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)