|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king gives the charter to the colonists?
(a) King Charles.
(b) King James.
(c) King Henry XI.
(d) King Edward VI.
2. What does Prudence come to the courtroom to do?
(a) To do nothing but cry.
(b) To encourage Kit with her presence.
(c) To testify on Kit's behalf.
(d) To yell at her mother for being cruel.
3. How does John react when hearing that Kit can read and what she reads?
(a) He is surprised and shocked.
(b) He is impressed.
(c) He is excited and encouraging.
(d) He is indifferent.
4. How does Rachel respond when she hears about Kit spending time with Hannah?
(a) She is angery and yells at Kit.
(b) She is very distressed to hear it.
(c) She is slightly worried but overall thinks it is fine.
(d) She thinks it is nice of Kit.
5. What is the name of Hannah's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nat doing when Kit arrives at Hannah's in Chapter 12?
2. Where does Hannah live?
3. What does Mercy tell Kit about their life in Wethersfield?
4. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
5. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)