|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the coming of winter, what is Kit's emotional state?
(a) She is lonely and depressed.
(b) She is angry and snippy.
(c) She is mellow.
(d) She is happy and excited.
2. What food item does Rachel give to Kit to take to Hannah?
(a) A sandwich.
(c) A jug of milk.
(d) A tart.
3. Where does Hannah live?
(a) In the middle of the hustle and bustle of Wethersfield.
(b) In a little house on the edge of a marshy pond.
(c) Next door to the Wood residence.
(d) In a huge mansion at the end of the Great Meadow.
4. Who hides the charter from the new governor?
5. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
(a) Adults only.
(b) Women only.
(c) Men only.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the captain's son?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Kit notice as John Holbrook reads aloud to the group in the Woods' house?
3. How many trunks full of her belongings does Kit bring to Wethersfield?
4. What about Hannah's physical appearance seems to frighten Kit?
5. What meal does Kit try to help make?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)