|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Hannah and her husband walk from to Wethersfield?
(d) New Hampshire.
2. What changes in Prudence does the reader see in Chapter 16?
(a) She is very sick.
(b) There really are no changes.
(c) She is now a happy and confident girl.
(d) She has grown very tall.
3. What do Rachel and Mercy make for Kit?
(a) A picture of her home in Barbados.
(b) A quilt.
(c) A plain calico dress.
(d) A doll.
4. What warning does Mr. Holbrook give Kit?
(a) That society is different in the Colony.
(b) That the water is full of parasites.
(c) That she has to watch out who she befriends.
(d) To keep her hands and feet in the boat at all times.
5. What does Nat insist on doing after dinner at Hannah's?
(a) Playing a game of cards.
(b) Having dessert.
(c) Walking Kit home.
(d) Reading out loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John think when he hears that Kit has been visiting Hannah?
2. What does Kit think of the fields of the Great Meadow?
3. How does Mr. Cruff respond when his daughter reads the Bible in front of the courtroom?
4. Hannah is kind to Kit. What does she do that shows Kit kindness?
5. Now that there is a new governor in Connecticut, what will increase?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)