|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William first comes to court Kit, what do they do?
(a) They go into town.
(b) They play chess.
(c) They sit quietly side by side.
(d) They take a walk around the property.
2. When the Dolphin is back in port, what does Nat bring back for Hannah?
(a) Some cloth.
(b) A puppy.
(d) A new basket.
3. What rumor does Nat hear when he returns with the Dolphin to Wethersfield?
(a) That William is already married.
(b) That William has been branded a Quaker.
(c) That William has decided to move to England.
(d) That William plans on marrying Kit.
4. Where does Hannah live?
(a) Next door to the Wood residence.
(b) In the middle of the hustle and bustle of Wethersfield.
(c) In a little house on the edge of a marshy pond.
(d) In a huge mansion at the end of the Great Meadow.
5. What food item does Rachel give to Kit to take to Hannah?
(a) A tart.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A jug of milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
2. What cargo is Nat's ship carrying in Chapter 14?
3. Where do Kit and Prudence decide to hide the hornbook?
4. What does Kit mention the Dolphin smells like?
5. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)