|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
(a) John Holbrook.
(c) No one ever!
(d) Mark Holmes.
2. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
(a) The most somber little girl.
(b) A weakened person.
(c) The family jokester.
(d) Everyone's comfort.
3. What happens to Kit's grandfather that causes his death?
(a) He is wounded in a farming accident.
(b) He drowns while swimming in the ocean.
(c) He becomes ill.
(d) Someone poisons him.
4. Which of the following best describes the Great Meadow?
(a) A poor place to live and plant.
(b) Very fertile soil.
(c) Dry and barren.
(d) Green but poor soil for planting.
5. What item does Prudence accidentally drop in the water?
(a) Her parisol.
(b) Her eyeglasses.
(c) Her doll.
(d) Her lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Kit's defense when Matthew gets angry about Kit's outfit?
2. Now that there is a new governor in Connecticut, what will increase?
3. Until moving to the colonies, what role does religion play in Kit's life?
4. What meal does Kit try to help make?
5. Hannah is kind to Kit. What does she do that shows Kit kindness?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)