|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
2. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
(d) Womens' rights.
3. Whose reaction does Judith wonder about when they see her in the new clothes?
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Her father's.
4. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
(a) She find it interesting but a bit long.
(b) She finds it long and boring.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She is indifferent and just glad not to be working.
5. What does William think that his new responsibility will enable him to do?
(a) Settle down.
(b) Give him advancement in politics.
(c) Gain respect in the community.
(d) Move to the big city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item does Rachel give to Kit to take to Hannah?
2. How does Matthew react when he learns that Kit has been visiting Hannah?
3. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
4. What news from the town selectmen does Mercy have for Kit when she returns home from the Great Meadow?
5. What does John think when he hears that Kit has been visiting Hannah?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)