|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Judith describe Hannah Tupper?
(a) She says Hannah goes to church every day.
(b) She says Hannah is her best friend.
(c) She says Hannah is a witch.
(d) She says Hannah is a nice but shy girl.
2. What cargo is Nat's ship carrying in Chapter 14?
(b) English glass.
3. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 9 days.
(d) 6 days.
4. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She find it interesting but a bit long.
(c) She finds it long and boring.
(d) She is indifferent and just glad not to be working.
5. Whom does Kit seem to have made quite an impression on and is introduced to after the service?
(a) Dr. Bulkeley.
(b) William Ashby.
(c) John Carter.
(d) Peter Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Matthew Wood finds out how much luggage Kit has brought with her, what is his response?
2. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
3. Why were Hannah and her husband not allowed to stay in town when they arrived in Connecticut?
4. What about Hannah's physical appearance seems to frighten Kit?
5. Who is Dr. Bulkeley?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)