|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Kit traveling from on the Dolphin?
(d) St. Thomas.
2. Until moving to the colonies, what role does religion play in Kit's life?
(a) Not a very big role.
(b) It is still important to her.
(c) It is important, but she follows a different religion than the Woods.
(d) It was very important to her, but she abandons it.
3. What rumor does Nat hear when he returns with the Dolphin to Wethersfield?
(a) That William has been branded a Quaker.
(b) That William has decided to move to England.
(c) That William plans on marrying Kit.
(d) That William is already married.
4. What does Kit think of the fields of the Great Meadow?
(a) That they are very plain.
(b) That they smell.
(c) That there are too many bugs.
(d) That they are beautiful.
5. Who comes to Kit's defense when Matthew gets angry about Kit's outfit?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the overseer of Kit's grandfather's plantation do?
2. Where do Hannah and her husband walk from to Wethersfield?
3. What rumor is Mrs. Cruff spreading about Kit on their boat ride to Wethersfield?
4. Who is Dr. Bulkeley?
5. Where does Hannah live?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)