|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Kit and Judith sent out to the meadows?
(a) To weed the onion fields.
(b) To pick berries.
(c) Because they are in trouble.
(d) To shoo away the rabbits.
2. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
3. What does Kit realize one day as she watches her uncle gazing at his land?
(a) How similiar her uncle and Mercy look.
(b) How hard he has had to fight for it.
(c) How much she dislikes her uncle.
(d) How much her uncle reminds her of her father.
4. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
(a) She is emotional.
(b) She is thankful.
(c) She is in agreement.
(d) She is annoyed.
5. How many young children are in Mercy's class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in Prudence does the reader see in Chapter 16?
2. What rumor is Mrs. Cruff spreading about Kit on their boat ride to Wethersfield?
3. How does John react when hearing that Kit can read and what she reads?
4. Where is Kit traveling from on the Dolphin?
5. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)