|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kit note is the staying force of the Wood family?
2. What is the religion of Kit's relatives in Wethersfield?
3. What does Hannah do when she sees Kit crying in the Great Meadow?
(a) She does nothing but stare at Kit.
(b) She goes out and invites Kit to her house.
(c) She starts crying too.
(d) She yells at Kit to go away.
4. How does Kit react to teaching the young children?
(a) She thinks it is better than nothing.
(b) She enjoys it.
(c) She thinks it is too hard and would rather do manual labor.
(d) She finds it quite dull.
5. It is summer; what little anonymous gift has Kit been receiving?
(a) Paper dolls.
(b) Pretty pebbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kit's father and mother meet?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Kit tell Mr. Kimberly about the play-acting at the school?
3. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
4. How does Nat view slavery?
5. What day is prayer meeting held?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)