|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the captain's son?
2. What are two sentiments that are deeply ingrained in the Colonies?
(a) Religious freedom and commitment to the crown.
(b) The ideals of king and country.
(c) Interdependence on one another and England.
(d) The spirit of freedom and liberty.
3. What news from the town selectmen does Mercy have for Kit when she returns home from the Great Meadow?
(a) Kit must throw away all her fine clothes from Barbados.
(b) Kit can help Mercy teach the young children lettering.
(c) Kit is no longer allowed to read for fun.
(d) Kit must be baptized soon.
4. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
5. What author does Kit discover Nat enjoys reading?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kit note is the staying force of the Wood family?
2. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
3. What rumor does Nat hear when he returns with the Dolphin to Wethersfield?
4. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
5. When do the settlers get together to husk the corn?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)