|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
(a) The most somber little girl.
(b) Everyone's comfort.
(c) A weakened person.
(d) The family jokester.
2. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
(a) They are both patient.
(c) They are both impatient.
3. What story does Kit have the students act out?
(a) The Good Samaritan.
(b) Moses and the Exodus of the Israelites.
(c) Jonah and the Whale.
(d) The story of Esther.
4. After observing the Cruffs, how does Kit view them?
(a) As harsh people.
(b) As lovey-dovey.
(c) As very nice.
(d) As very studious.
5. What is the name of Hannah's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kit arrives in Wethersfield, who is there to meet her?
2. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
3. When Matthew initially hears of the townspeople trying to go after Hannah, how does he respond?
4. Where do Kit's father and mother meet?
5. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)