|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
(a) She is in agreement.
(b) She is thankful.
(c) She is emotional.
(d) She is annoyed.
2. When Kit's grandfather dies, who is her only living relative left?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
3. Who is left out again from the corn-husking festivities?
4. What response does William's request of Matthew in Chapter 6 elicit from the three girls?
5. What happens to Rachel's first son?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He gets lost in the nearby forest.
(c) He drowns in the marshy pond.
(d) He dies of fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in Prudence does the reader see in Chapter 16?
2. What does Hannah do to raise some money to pay for taxes and fines?
3. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
4. Whose reaction does Judith wonder about when they see her in the new clothes?
5. What are those individuals called who are against the rule of the king in the colonies?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)