|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning does Mr. Holbrook give Kit?
(a) That society is different in the Colony.
(b) That she has to watch out who she befriends.
(c) To keep her hands and feet in the boat at all times.
(d) That the water is full of parasites.
2. What does John think when he hears that Kit has been visiting Hannah?
(a) He confesses that he has been visiting her too.
(b) He disapproves but thinks Hannah is a good person.
(c) He congratulates her on being so kind.
(d) He disapproves and thinks Hannah is a witch.
3. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She finds it long and boring.
(c) She find it interesting but a bit long.
(d) She is indifferent and just glad not to be working.
4. How many young children are in Mercy's class?
5. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
(a) Women only.
(c) Men only.
(d) Adults only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kit and Prudence decide to hide the hornbook?
2. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
3. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
4. What additional gift does Kit convince Judith to take with the clothes she has already given her?
5. What author does Kit discover Nat enjoys reading?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)