|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Kit begins to help with the chores?
(a) She helps greatly and makes everthing easier.
(b) She is bad at a few but excellent at the cooking.
(c) She finds them difficult and is not very good at them.
(d) She is not very fast at the chores, but they get done.
2. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
(c) Womens' rights.
3. What warning does Matthew give Kit about living with them?
(a) He warns her that she must abide by their customs.
(b) He tells her to watch out for the witch down the street.
(c) He warns her about bugs, snakes and other dangers.
(d) He tells her not to leave the town borders.
4. What does Judith announce as they are working to husk corn?
(a) That she never wants to marry.
(b) That she is going to make John propose.
(c) That she is in love with William.
(d) That she is in love with Nat.
5. How does Judith describe Hannah Tupper?
(a) She says Hannah goes to church every day.
(b) She says Hannah is a witch.
(c) She says Hannah is a nice but shy girl.
(d) She says Hannah is her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kit find the work of weeding the onion patch?
2. Who comes to Kit's defense when Matthew gets angry about Kit's outfit?
3. What type of home does Kit grown up in?
4. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
5. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)