|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kit tend to do at the end of each class?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Recite the Lord's Prayer.
(c) Tell the children stories.
(d) Repeat the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. What does Matthew think about the Assembly's land-concessions move?
(a) He does not agree at all.
(b) He thinks the idea is good but that the king should do it.
(c) It does not matter to him because he already has land.
(d) He supports it and thinks it will lessen the king's power.
3. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
(a) Kit is told to leave immediately.
(b) Her aunt is very excited.
(c) Kit is not well-received.
(d) Her aunt knew she was coming.
4. Who does Kit note is the staying force of the Wood family?
5. What group of people does Kit see at the port dressed in somber colors and styles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kit confess to Nat?
2. In Chapter 7, who comes and interrupts Kit's time with William?
3. When William first comes to court Kit, what do they do?
4. What does Kit think of the fields of the Great Meadow?
5. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)