|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kit confess to Nat?
(a) She is not really happy.
(b) She is in love with William.
(c) She hates her family.
(d) She is not treated well.
2. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
(a) She is excited to go.
(b) She does not want to go.
(c) She does not care either way.
(d) She is interested in going so she can learn more.
3. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
(a) For a place to stay.
(b) For permission to court Judith.
(c) For a job.
(d) For permission to court Kit.
4. Why does no one live in the Great Meadow?
(a) Because the governor has declared it off-limits to the Colonies.
(b) Because it is an ancient Indian burial ground.
(c) Because it floods every spring.
(d) Because it is too far from town.
5. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
(b) John Holbrook.
(c) Mark Holmes.
(d) No one ever!
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
2. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
3. It is common knowledge that once William decides on a wife, he will do what?
4. What is Kit's response when William proposes?
5. Until moving to the colonies, what role does religion play in Kit's life?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)