|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
(a) Mark Holmes.
(c) John Holbrook.
(d) No one ever!
2. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
(a) She is thankful.
(b) She is emotional.
(c) She is annoyed.
(d) She is in agreement.
3. What author does Kit discover Nat enjoys reading?
4. After Kit's grandfather dies, what happens to the plantation and Kit's wealth?
(a) It is given to the first male heir.
(b) She has to sell it all to pay her grandfather's debts.
(c) Nothing. She still owns it all but does not want to live alone.
(d) It all burns in an accidental fire.
5. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
(c) Womens' rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kit confess to Nat?
2. Why is Matthew angry about what Kit is wearing to prayer meeting?
3. Who is Dr. Bulkeley?
4. Why does no one live in the Great Meadow?
5. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)