|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
(a) No one ever!
(c) Mark Holmes.
(d) John Holbrook.
2. How does Kit react to teaching the young children?
(a) She finds it quite dull.
(b) She thinks it is too hard and would rather do manual labor.
(c) She thinks it is better than nothing.
(d) She enjoys it.
3. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 8 days.
4. Hannah is kind to Kit. What does she do that shows Kit kindness?
(a) Offers her a place to clean up.
(b) Listens to her story and comforts her.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Gives her a nice meal.
5. What rumor does Nat hear when he returns with the Dolphin to Wethersfield?
(a) That William has decided to move to England.
(b) That William is already married.
(c) That William plans on marrying Kit.
(d) That William has been branded a Quaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kit tend to do at the end of each class?
2. What do Rachel and Mercy make for Kit?
3. What is the name of the port where Kit first goes ashore on her way to Wethersfield?
4. How does Kit find the work of weeding the onion patch?
5. How does Nat view slavery?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)