|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
(a) Adults only.
(b) Men only.
(c) Women only.
2. How do the Puritans view play-acting?
(a) They consider it sinful.
(b) They think it is necessary.
(c) They consider it great fun.
(d) They see it as silly.
3. What is the name of the port where Kit first goes ashore on her way to Wethersfield?
4. Who does Kit note is the staying force of the Wood family?
5. How does Rachel respond when she hears about Kit spending time with Hannah?
(a) She thinks it is nice of Kit.
(b) She is very distressed to hear it.
(c) She is angery and yells at Kit.
(d) She is slightly worried but overall thinks it is fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal does Kit try to help make?
2. What is the name of the woman who has taken Kit under her wing on the Dolphin?
3. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
4. What does William think about the new governor of the Colonies appointed by the King?
5. What does Nat insist on doing after dinner at Hannah's?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)