|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
(a) Their impoverished neighbors.
(d) Mr. Holbrook.
2. What type of home does Kit grown up in?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A plantation.
(c) A shack.
(d) An orphanage.
3. What does Kit tend to do at the end of each class?
(a) Repeat the Pledge of Allegiance.
(b) Recite the Lord's Prayer.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Tell the children stories.
4. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
(a) Adults only.
(c) Women only.
(d) Men only.
5. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 9 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kit surprised to hear when they are leaving her first prayer meeting?
2. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
3. What does Kit mention the Dolphin smells like?
4. It is common knowledge that once William decides on a wife, he will do what?
5. How does Kit describe her Aunt's home?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)