|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people does Kit see at the port dressed in somber colors and styles?
2. In Chapter 7, what important responsibility has William recently been given?
(a) Lead choir singer.
(b) Viewer of Fences.
(c) Builder of the new Meeting House.
(d) Community organizer.
3. What does the overseer of Kit's grandfather's plantation do?
(a) He helps Kit move to her aunt's.
(b) He helps Kit when her grandfather dies.
(c) He increases the plantation's wealth.
(d) He embezzles from her grandfather and runs off.
4. Who is the monarch of England at the time Kit moves to the colonies?
(a) King John.
(b) King Edward.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) King James.
5. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kit arrives in Wethersfield, who is there to meet her?
2. What do the schoolmaster and the reverend do when they come into the class and see the children playing make-believe?
3. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
4. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
5. How many young children are in Mercy's class?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)