|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
(c) They are both patient.
(d) They are both impatient.
2. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
(a) Kit is not well-received.
(b) Her aunt is very excited.
(c) Kit is told to leave immediately.
(d) Her aunt knew she was coming.
3. Where is Kit traveling from on the Dolphin?
(a) St. Thomas.
4. What does William think that his new responsibility will enable him to do?
(a) Settle down.
(b) Give him advancement in politics.
(c) Gain respect in the community.
(d) Move to the big city.
5. What does Kit tend to do at the end of each class?
(a) Recite the Lord's Prayer.
(b) Repeat the Pledge of Allegiance.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Tell the children stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
2. How does Kit find the work of weeding the onion patch?
3. Who is Dr. Bulkeley?
4. It is common knowledge that once William decides on a wife, he will do what?
5. Hannah is kind to Kit. What does she do that shows Kit kindness?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)