|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Until moving to the colonies, what role does religion play in Kit's life?
(a) It is still important to her.
(b) Not a very big role.
(c) It is important, but she follows a different religion than the Woods.
(d) It was very important to her, but she abandons it.
2. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
(a) Men only.
(c) Adults only.
(d) Women only.
3. What opinion does Dr. Bulkeley mention that upsets Matthew?
(a) His approval of the Royalists.
(b) His support of slavery.
(c) His compliments about Kit's dress.
(d) His enjoyment of reading for pleasure.
4. What does Kit think of the fields of the Great Meadow?
(a) That they are very plain.
(b) That they are beautiful.
(c) That they smell.
(d) That there are too many bugs.
5. What item does Prudence accidentally drop in the water?
(a) Her eyeglasses.
(b) Her lunch.
(c) Her doll.
(d) Her parisol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercy tell Kit about their life in Wethersfield?
2. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
3. In chapter one, how do people seem to respond to Kit jumping in the water?
4. What hurtful thing does Judith say about her cousin her first night there?
5. What is Mr. Holbrook studying to be?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)