|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Kit seem to have made quite an impression on and is introduced to after the service?
(a) William Ashby.
(b) Dr. Bulkeley.
(c) Peter Turner.
(d) John Carter.
2. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
(a) She is thankful.
(b) She is emotional.
(c) She is annoyed.
(d) She is in agreement.
3. Who raises Kit?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her older brother.
(c) Her older sister.
(d) Her parents.
4. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
(a) For a place to stay.
(b) For permission to court Kit.
(c) For permission to court Judith.
(d) For a job.
5. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What response does William's request of Matthew in Chapter 6 elicit from the three girls?
2. Where does Hannah live?
3. Where do Kit's father and mother meet?
4. What does the overseer of Kit's grandfather's plantation do?
5. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)