|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Hannah and her husband walk from to Wethersfield?
(a) New Hampshire.
2. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
3. It is common knowledge that once William decides on a wife, he will do what?
(a) Have a purpose.
(b) Finally study to become a pastor.
(c) Move to the big city.
(d) Start building a house.
4. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
(a) She is interested in going so she can learn more.
(b) She does not want to go.
(c) She does not care either way.
(d) She is excited to go.
5. Who raises Kit?
(a) Her older brother.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her older sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
2. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
3. What rumor is Mrs. Cruff spreading about Kit on their boat ride to Wethersfield?
4. What news from the town selectmen does Mercy have for Kit when she returns home from the Great Meadow?
5. Why does no one live in the Great Meadow?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)