|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hannah live?
(a) In the middle of the hustle and bustle of Wethersfield.
(b) In a huge mansion at the end of the Great Meadow.
(c) Next door to the Wood residence.
(d) In a little house on the edge of a marshy pond.
2. What warning does Mr. Holbrook give Kit?
(a) That society is different in the Colony.
(b) That she has to watch out who she befriends.
(c) To keep her hands and feet in the boat at all times.
(d) That the water is full of parasites.
3. Where is Kit traveling from on the Dolphin?
(a) St. Thomas.
4. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
(a) She is interested in going so she can learn more.
(b) She does not want to go.
(c) She does not care either way.
(d) She is excited to go.
5. Which of the following best describes the Great Meadow?
(a) A poor place to live and plant.
(b) Very fertile soil.
(c) Dry and barren.
(d) Green but poor soil for planting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
2. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
3. Whom does Kit seem to have made quite an impression on and is introduced to after the service?
4. How old is Kit?
5. What news from the town selectmen does Mercy have for Kit when she returns home from the Great Meadow?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)