|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
2. What happens to Rachel's first son?
(a) He drowns in the marshy pond.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He dies of fever.
(d) He gets lost in the nearby forest.
3. Who raises Kit?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her older brother.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her older sister.
4. Where do Hannah and her husband walk from to Wethersfield?
(c) New Hampshire.
5. What is Mr. Holbrook studying to be?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A minister.
(c) A schoolteacher.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William think about the new governor of the Colonies appointed by the King?
2. What does Matthew think about the Assembly's land-concessions move?
3. How does John react when hearing that Kit can read and what she reads?
4. How many young children are in Mercy's class?
5. Who comes to Kit's defense when Matthew gets angry about Kit's outfit?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)