|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
(a) For permission to court Kit.
(b) For a place to stay.
(c) For a job.
(d) For permission to court Judith.
2. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
(c) Mrs. Cruff.
(d) Mrs. Eaton.
3. What rumor is Mrs. Cruff spreading about Kit on their boat ride to Wethersfield?
(a) That Kit was raised by wolves.
(b) That Kit is a witch.
(c) That Kit cannot speak.
(d) That Kit is a boy.
4. When Kit finds out that the Woods have no servants, how does she feel?
5. What about Hannah's physical appearance seems to frighten Kit?
(a) Her scraggly hair.
(b) The nasty scar on her forehead.
(c) Her toothless smile.
(d) Her crooked nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William think about the new governor of the Colonies appointed by the King?
2. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
3. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
4. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
5. What item does Prudence accidentally drop in the water?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)