|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many trunks full of her belongings does Kit bring to Wethersfield?
2. In Chapter 7, who comes and interrupts Kit's time with William?
(b) The reverend.
(c) John Holbrook.
3. Who raises Kit?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her older brother.
(c) Her older sister.
(d) Her parents.
4. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
(a) Adults only.
(b) Men only.
(d) Women only.
5. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kit?
2. Who is the monarch of England at the time Kit moves to the colonies?
3. Who comes to Kit's defense when Matthew gets angry about Kit's outfit?
4. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
5. What is Mr. Holbrook studying to be?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)