|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because the girls are busy trying on their new clothes, what is left undone?
(a) Going to town.
(c) Household chores.
2. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
3. What type of home does Kit grown up in?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) A cottage.
(c) A plantation.
(d) A shack.
4. What does William mention he is intending to build?
(a) A plantation.
(b) A chicken coop.
(c) A house for himself.
(d) A new wagon.
5. What is the name of the captain's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
2. Where is Kit traveling from on the Dolphin?
3. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
4. How does Kit find the work of weeding the onion patch?
5. What does the overseer of Kit's grandfather's plantation do?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)