|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Kit's grandfather that causes his death?
(a) He drowns while swimming in the ocean.
(b) Someone poisons him.
(c) He is wounded in a farming accident.
(d) He becomes ill.
2. What does William think about the new governor of the Colonies appointed by the King?
(a) He has no opinion and does not like talking about politics.
(b) He thinks the colonies should accept the governor.
(c) He despises the governor but thinks another one would be good.
(d) He thinks the colonies should be left alone by England.
3. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
(b) They are both impatient.
(d) They are both patient.
4. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
5. What warning does Matthew give Kit about living with them?
(a) He tells her not to leave the town borders.
(b) He tells her to watch out for the witch down the street.
(c) He warns her about bugs, snakes and other dangers.
(d) He warns her that she must abide by their customs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kit's grandfather dies, who is her only living relative left?
2. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
3. Where does Hannah live?
4. What is Kit's initial reaction to Wethersfield?
5. What day is prayer meeting held?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)