|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 7 days.
2. Who does Kit note is the staying force of the Wood family?
3. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
(a) For permission to court Kit.
(b) For a place to stay.
(c) For permission to court Judith.
(d) For a job.
4. What is the name of the woman who has taken Kit under her wing on the Dolphin?
(a) Mrs. Edwards.
(b) Mrs. Washington.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Mrs. Eaton.
5. When Kit finds out that the Woods have no servants, how does she feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hands out new concessions of land grants?
2. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
3. What news from the town selectmen does Mercy have for Kit when she returns home from the Great Meadow?
4. Who raises Kit?
5. When Matthew returns home and sees the new clothes, what does he do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)