|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
(a) Mrs. Eaton.
(b) Mrs. Cruff.
2. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
(a) For permission to court Judith.
(b) For a job.
(c) For a place to stay.
(d) For permission to court Kit.
3. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
(a) She does not care either way.
(b) She is interested in going so she can learn more.
(c) She is excited to go.
(d) She does not want to go.
4. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
5. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
(a) A weakened person.
(b) The family jokester.
(c) The most somber little girl.
(d) Everyone's comfort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two sentiments that are deeply ingrained in the Colonies?
2. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
3. What additional gift does Kit convince Judith to take with the clothes she has already given her?
4. Why is Matthew angry about what Kit is wearing to prayer meeting?
5. It is common knowledge that once William decides on a wife, he will do what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)