|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raises Kit?
(a) Her older sister.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her older brother.
2. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
(a) They are both patient.
(b) They are both impatient.
3. How many trunks full of her belongings does Kit bring to Wethersfield?
4. What meal does Kit try to help make?
(a) Soda bread.
(b) Corn pudding.
5. What happens to Kit's grandfather that causes his death?
(a) He becomes ill.
(b) He drowns while swimming in the ocean.
(c) He is wounded in a farming accident.
(d) Someone poisons him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is prayer meeting held?
2. How does Kit describe her Aunt's home?
3. What group of people does Kit see at the port dressed in somber colors and styles?
4. What warning does Mr. Holbrook give Kit?
5. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)