|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor is Mrs. Cruff spreading about Kit on their boat ride to Wethersfield?
(a) That Kit cannot speak.
(b) That Kit was raised by wolves.
(c) That Kit is a witch.
(d) That Kit is a boy.
2. Why does Kit jump off the boat and into the water in Chapter 1?
(a) To retrieve what Prudence had dropped.
(b) Because it is very hot.
(c) Because the ship is sinking and everyone has to.
(d) To save someone's life.
3. In chapter one, how do people seem to respond to Kit jumping in the water?
(a) They are annoyed.
(b) They find it admirable.
(c) They think it is funny.
(d) They they are concerned for her safety.
4. What is the religion of Kit's relatives in Wethersfield?
5. When Kit's grandfather dies, who is her only living relative left?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of home does Kit grown up in?
2. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
3. When Kit arrives in Wethersfield, who is there to meet her?
4. What does Kit mention the Dolphin smells like?
5. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)