|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
(a) Her aunt is very excited.
(b) Kit is told to leave immediately.
(c) Kit is not well-received.
(d) Her aunt knew she was coming.
2. What rumor is Mrs. Cruff spreading about Kit on their boat ride to Wethersfield?
(a) That Kit is a witch.
(b) That Kit is a boy.
(c) That Kit was raised by wolves.
(d) That Kit cannot speak.
3. What is Mr. Holbrook studying to be?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A minister.
(d) A schoolteacher.
4. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 6 days.
5. What is the name of the port where Kit first goes ashore on her way to Wethersfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mercy crippled?
2. Where do Kit's father and mother meet?
3. Where is Kit traveling from on the Dolphin?
4. How does Kit describe her Aunt's home?
5. How does John react when hearing that Kit can read and what she reads?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)