|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many young children are in Mercy's class?
2. What is Nat doing when Kit arrives at Hannah's in Chapter 12?
(a) Making candles.
(b) Fixing the roof.
(d) Helping to build a fence.
3. Whom does Kit seem to have made quite an impression on and is introduced to after the service?
(a) Dr. Bulkeley.
(b) Peter Turner.
(c) John Carter.
(d) William Ashby.
4. What does Matthew think about the Assembly's land-concessions move?
(a) He supports it and thinks it will lessen the king's power.
(b) He thinks the idea is good but that the king should do it.
(c) He does not agree at all.
(d) It does not matter to him because he already has land.
5. In Chapter 7, what important responsibility has William recently been given?
(a) Builder of the new Meeting House.
(b) Community organizer.
(c) Lead choir singer.
(d) Viewer of Fences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does John tell Kit he is in love with?
2. What is Kit surprised to hear when they are leaving her first prayer meeting?
3. When the Dolphin is back in port, what does Nat bring back for Hannah?
4. What does the overseer of Kit's grandfather's plantation do?
5. How does Judith describe Hannah Tupper?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)