|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hands out new concessions of land grants?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The Church.
(c) The City Council.
(d) The Assembly.
2. Where is the school that Mercy teaches the young children?
(a) The Woods' kitchen.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The schoolhouse.
(d) The Meeting House.
3. What does Mercy tell Kit about their life in Wethersfield?
(a) That life is easy.
(b) That life is very hard for them.
(c) She tells Kit not to worry about anything.
(d) That life has its ups and downs.
4. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
5. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
(b) Mrs. Eaton.
(d) Mrs. Cruff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the schoolmaster and the reverend do when they come into the class and see the children playing make-believe?
2. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
3. Hannah is kind to Kit. What does she do that shows Kit kindness?
4. What does Kit mention the Dolphin smells like?
5. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)