|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
(a) Everyone's comfort.
(b) The family jokester.
(c) The most somber little girl.
(d) A weakened person.
2. It is common knowledge that once William decides on a wife, he will do what?
(a) Move to the big city.
(b) Start building a house.
(c) Finally study to become a pastor.
(d) Have a purpose.
3. When Kit finds out that the Woods have no servants, how does she feel?
4. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
(b) Mrs. Eaton.
(d) Mrs. Cruff.
5. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judith describe Hannah Tupper?
2. Because the girls are busy trying on their new clothes, what is left undone?
3. What news from the town selectmen does Mercy have for Kit when she returns home from the Great Meadow?
4. When Kit arrives in Wethersfield, who is there to meet her?
5. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)