|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Kit and Prudence decide to hide the hornbook?
(a) William's house.
(b) Under Kit's bed.
(c) Hannah's house.
(d) Under the pews in the Meeting House.
2. What author does Kit discover Nat enjoys reading?
3. Who leads the party that has come to arrest Kit?
(a) Mrs. Cruff.
(b) Mr. Holbrook.
(c) Mr. Kimberley.
4. When do the settlers get together to husk the corn?
(a) After the harvest.
(b) After Lent.
(c) In the autumn.
(d) Every Easter.
5. After Kit's grandfather dies, what happens to the plantation and Kit's wealth?
(a) It all burns in an accidental fire.
(b) She has to sell it all to pay her grandfather's debts.
(c) Nothing. She still owns it all but does not want to live alone.
(d) It is given to the first male heir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
2. Until moving to the colonies, what role does religion play in Kit's life?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Kit notice as John Holbrook reads aloud to the group in the Woods' house?
4. What are two sentiments that are deeply ingrained in the Colonies?
5. How many trunks full of her belongings does Kit bring to Wethersfield?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)