|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercy tell Kit about their life in Wethersfield?
(a) That life is easy.
(b) That life has its ups and downs.
(c) That life is very hard for them.
(d) She tells Kit not to worry about anything.
2. What does Judith announce as they are working to husk corn?
(a) That she never wants to marry.
(b) That she is in love with William.
(c) That she is in love with Nat.
(d) That she is going to make John propose.
3. What does Kit confess to Nat?
(a) She is not treated well.
(b) She is not really happy.
(c) She hates her family.
(d) She is in love with William.
4. Who is left out again from the corn-husking festivities?
5. What animal do the townspeople think Hannah has turned herself into in order to escape?
(a) A spider.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A crow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Bulkeley?
2. Why is Mercy crippled?
3. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
4. What type of home does Kit grown up in?
5. Who leads the party that has come to arrest Kit?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)