|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Puritans consider the Quakers?
(a) Brothers in the Lord.
(b) Devil worshippers.
(c) Fellow Christians.
(d) Troublemakers and heretics.
2. How many trunks full of her belongings does Kit bring to Wethersfield?
3. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
(a) She is thankful.
(b) She is in agreement.
(c) She is annoyed.
(d) She is emotional.
4. Why were Hannah and her husband not allowed to stay in town when they arrived in Connecticut?
(a) Because of their skin color.
(b) The fact that they did not originally speak English.
(c) The branded scars on their foreheads.
(d) Because they were not married correctly.
5. When Kit arrives in Wethersfield, who is there to meet her?
(a) A slave woman.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) No one.
(d) Her cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nat doing when Kit arrives at Hannah's in Chapter 12?
2. What changes in Prudence does the reader see in Chapter 16?
3. What does Kit mention the Dolphin smells like?
4. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
5. Who leads the party that has come to arrest Kit?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)