|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
(b) Mr. Holbrook.
(d) Their impoverished neighbors.
2. What does William mention he is intending to build?
(a) A house for himself.
(b) A plantation.
(c) A new wagon.
(d) A chicken coop.
3. What is Nat doing when Kit arrives at Hannah's in Chapter 12?
(b) Making candles.
(c) Helping to build a fence.
(d) Fixing the roof.
4. What does Kit tend to do at the end of each class?
(a) Recite the Lord's Prayer.
(b) Tell the children stories.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Repeat the Pledge of Allegiance.
5. In Chapter 7, what important responsibility has William recently been given?
(a) Viewer of Fences.
(b) Lead choir singer.
(c) Builder of the new Meeting House.
(d) Community organizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kit note is the staying force of the Wood family?
2. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
3. What do the schoolmaster and the reverend do when they come into the class and see the children playing make-believe?
4. What is Kit's response when William proposes?
5. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)