|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After observing the Cruffs, how does Kit view them?
(a) As lovey-dovey.
(b) As very nice.
(c) As very studious.
(d) As harsh people.
2. Who leads the party that has come to arrest Kit?
(a) Mr. Holbrook.
(c) Mr. Kimberley.
(d) Mrs. Cruff.
3. What is Nat doing when Kit arrives at Hannah's in Chapter 12?
(a) Helping to build a fence.
(b) Making candles.
(d) Fixing the roof.
4. What do some rowdy sailors put in the windows of the house William is building?
(b) Quaker religious symbols.
(c) Sinful pictures.
(d) Indian relics.
5. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
(a) For a job.
(b) For a place to stay.
(c) For permission to court Judith.
(d) For permission to court Kit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rachel respond when she hears about Kit spending time with Hannah?
2. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
3. What is Kit's initial reaction to Wethersfield?
4. What does Nat insist on doing after dinner at Hannah's?
5. Where is Kit to sleep her first night in the Colony?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)