|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kit describe her Aunt's home?
(a) As dirty and run-down.
(b) As small but splendid.
(c) As large, ornate and gaudy.
(d) As large but sparsely furnished.
2. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
(a) Her aunt knew she was coming.
(b) Kit is told to leave immediately.
(c) Her aunt is very excited.
(d) Kit is not well-received.
3. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
4. When Kit finds out that the Woods have no servants, how does she feel?
5. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kit surprised to hear when they are leaving her first prayer meeting?
2. What type of home does Kit grown up in?
3. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
4. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
5. What additional gift does Kit convince Judith to take with the clothes she has already given her?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)