|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
(a) She does not want to go.
(b) She is interested in going so she can learn more.
(c) She does not care either way.
(d) She is excited to go.
2. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
(a) Mrs. Cruff.
(b) Mrs. Eaton.
3. What does Mercy tell Kit about their life in Wethersfield?
(a) That life has its ups and downs.
(b) That life is easy.
(c) That life is very hard for them.
(d) She tells Kit not to worry about anything.
4. What is Kit's initial reaction to Wethersfield?
(a) She is enthralled by its beauty.
(b) She is disappointed by the small town.
(c) She is excited to be there.
(d) She is overwhelmed by how big it is.
5. What response does William's request of Matthew in Chapter 6 elicit from the three girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. What additional gift does Kit convince Judith to take with the clothes she has already given her?
2. What happens when Kit begins to help with the chores?
3. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
4. Until moving to the colonies, what role does religion play in Kit's life?
5. How does John Holbrook view reading?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)