|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Kit begins to help with the chores?
(a) She finds them difficult and is not very good at them.
(b) She is not very fast at the chores, but they get done.
(c) She is bad at a few but excellent at the cooking.
(d) She helps greatly and makes everthing easier.
2. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
(a) She is interested in going so she can learn more.
(b) She is excited to go.
(c) She does not care either way.
(d) She does not want to go.
3. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
(a) Women only.
(c) Men only.
(d) Adults only.
4. Who comes to Kit's defense when Matthew gets angry about Kit's outfit?
(a) No one.
5. Who is the monarch of England at the time Kit moves to the colonies?
(a) King Edward.
(b) King John.
(c) King James.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kit mention the Dolphin smells like?
2. When Kit finds out that the Woods have no servants, how does she feel?
3. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
4. What is Kit's initial reaction to Wethersfield?
5. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)