|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Kit's cousins respond to her many fancy and colorful gowns?
(a) They are fascinated by them.
(b) They are jealous.
(c) They think they are ugly.
(d) They think they are inappropriate.
2. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
3. What does the overseer of Kit's grandfather's plantation do?
(a) He helps Kit move to her aunt's.
(b) He increases the plantation's wealth.
(c) He helps Kit when her grandfather dies.
(d) He embezzles from her grandfather and runs off.
4. What opinion does Dr. Bulkeley mention that upsets Matthew?
(a) His enjoyment of reading for pleasure.
(b) His support of slavery.
(c) His compliments about Kit's dress.
(d) His approval of the Royalists.
5. How does Nat view slavery?
(a) He believes it is good and right.
(b) He could care less either way.
(c) He is not sure how he feels about it.
(d) He is vehemently against it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Matthew angry about what Kit is wearing to prayer meeting?
2. What meal does Kit try to help make?
3. Who teaches Kit how to read?
4. Where is Kit to sleep her first night in the Colony?
5. What is the religion of Kit's relatives in Wethersfield?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)