|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
2. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
(b) Mark Holmes.
(c) No one ever!
(d) John Holbrook.
3. How many trunks full of her belongings does Kit bring to Wethersfield?
4. When Kit finds out that the Woods have no servants, how does she feel?
5. After observing the Cruffs, how does Kit view them?
(a) As very nice.
(b) As lovey-dovey.
(c) As harsh people.
(d) As very studious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Until moving to the colonies, what role does religion play in Kit's life?
2. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
3. After Kit's grandfather dies, what happens to the plantation and Kit's wealth?
4. What is the religion of Kit's relatives in Wethersfield?
5. What type of home does Kit grown up in?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)