|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
(a) John Holbrook.
(b) No one ever!
(d) Mark Holmes.
2. What does Kit mention the Dolphin smells like?
3. Who is the monarch of England at the time Kit moves to the colonies?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) King John.
(c) King James.
(d) King Edward.
4. What happens when Kit begins to help with the chores?
(a) She finds them difficult and is not very good at them.
(b) She is bad at a few but excellent at the cooking.
(c) She helps greatly and makes everthing easier.
(d) She is not very fast at the chores, but they get done.
5. How does Kit describe her Aunt's home?
(a) As dirty and run-down.
(b) As small but splendid.
(c) As large, ornate and gaudy.
(d) As large but sparsely furnished.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal does Kit try to help make?
2. Where is Kit to sleep her first night in the Colony?
3. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
4. When Kit finds out that the Woods have no servants, how does she feel?
5. Who is Dr. Bulkeley?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)