|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hurtful thing does Judith say about her cousin her first night there?
(a) That Kit is just a spoiled farm girl.
(b) That Kit is not very pretty.
(c) That Kit is not very nice.
(d) That Kit should have been a boy; it would be more helpful.
2. Because the girls are busy trying on their new clothes, what is left undone?
(b) Household chores.
(d) Going to town.
3. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
4. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She find it interesting but a bit long.
(c) She finds it long and boring.
(d) She is indifferent and just glad not to be working.
5. What response does William's request of Matthew in Chapter 6 elicit from the three girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mercy tell Kit about their life in Wethersfield?
2. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
3. After observing the Cruffs, how does Kit view them?
4. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
5. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)