|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
2. When Kit's grandfather dies, who is her only living relative left?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her grandmother.
3. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
4. After observing the Cruffs, how does Kit view them?
(a) As lovey-dovey.
(b) As very nice.
(c) As very studious.
(d) As harsh people.
5. Where is Kit to sleep her first night in the Colony?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In Mercy's bed.
(c) In Judith's bed.
(d) In the barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because the girls are busy trying on their new clothes, what is left undone?
2. What is Kit surprised to hear when they are leaving her first prayer meeting?
3. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
4. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
5. What type of home does Kit grown up in?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)