|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose reaction does Judith wonder about when they see her in the new clothes?
(a) Her father's.
(b) Her mother's.
2. After observing the Cruffs, how does Kit view them?
(a) As very studious.
(b) As lovey-dovey.
(c) As very nice.
(d) As harsh people.
3. What happens to Kit's grandfather that causes his death?
(a) Someone poisons him.
(b) He is wounded in a farming accident.
(c) He becomes ill.
(d) He drowns while swimming in the ocean.
4. Because the girls are busy trying on their new clothes, what is left undone?
(a) Household chores.
(d) Going to town.
5. What is Kit's initial reaction to Wethersfield?
(a) She is overwhelmed by how big it is.
(b) She is disappointed by the small town.
(c) She is excited to be there.
(d) She is enthralled by its beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nat view slavery?
2. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
3. When Matthew Wood finds out how much luggage Kit has brought with her, what is his response?
4. How many days does it take the boat to make its way up the river to Wethersfield?
5. What warning does Matthew give Kit about living with them?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)