|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
(a) She does not want to go.
(b) She is excited to go.
(c) She is interested in going so she can learn more.
(d) She does not care either way.
2. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
(a) For a place to stay.
(b) For permission to court Judith.
(c) For permission to court Kit.
(d) For a job.
3. Who is Dr. Bulkeley?
(a) The town physician.
(b) Matthew's boss.
(c) The mayor.
(d) Mr. Holbrook's professor.
4. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
5. What is Kit surprised to hear when they are leaving her first prayer meeting?
(a) That she never has to go again.
(b) That they will be returning later for a second meeting.
(c) That she must go every single day.
(d) That the meetings are only once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Kit how to read?
2. When Kit arrives in Wethersfield, who is there to meet her?
3. When Matthew returns home and sees the new clothes, what does he do?
4. What does Kit mention the Dolphin smells like?
5. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)