|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Kit how to read?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her maidservant.
(d) Her grandfather.
2. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
(a) No one ever!
(b) Mark Holmes.
(c) John Holbrook.
3. What type of home does Kit grown up in?
(a) A shack.
(b) A cottage.
(c) A plantation.
(d) An orphanage.
4. What day is prayer meeting held?
5. How does Nat view slavery?
(a) He could care less either way.
(b) He is vehemently against it.
(c) He is not sure how he feels about it.
(d) He believes it is good and right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the overseer of Kit's grandfather's plantation do?
2. Who is Dr. Bulkeley?
3. Why is Mercy crippled?
4. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
5. How many trunks full of her belongings does Kit bring to Wethersfield?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)