|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kit note is the staying force of the Wood family?
2. Which sister tends to be more patient with Kit as she tries to learn the chores?
(a) They are both impatient.
(c) They are both patient.
3. What does the overseer of Kit's grandfather's plantation do?
(a) He embezzles from her grandfather and runs off.
(b) He helps Kit move to her aunt's.
(c) He helps Kit when her grandfather dies.
(d) He increases the plantation's wealth.
4. Because the girls are busy trying on their new clothes, what is left undone?
(c) Household chores.
(d) Going to town.
5. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John Holbrook view reading?
2. After observing the Cruffs, how does Kit view them?
3. Why is Mercy crippled?
4. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
5. Whose reaction does Judith wonder about when they see her in the new clothes?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)