Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Prudence meet with Kit to learn to read?
(a) The Meeting House.
(b) The library.
(c) The Great Meadow.
(d) The Woods' house.
2. What happens to the young sailors when they are caught in town?
(a) They are chastised and told to pray.
(b) They are put in the stocks.
(c) They are asked to leave the town.
(d) They are congratulated for their good joke.
3. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
(a) Mark Holmes.
(b) No one ever!
(c) John Holbrook.
4. What does Hannah do when she sees Kit crying in the Great Meadow?
(a) She goes out and invites Kit to her house.
(b) She starts crying too.
(c) She yells at Kit to go away.
(d) She does nothing but stare at Kit.
5. What are two sentiments that are deeply ingrained in the Colonies?
(a) Religious freedom and commitment to the crown.
(b) Interdependence on one another and England.
(c) The spirit of freedom and liberty.
(d) The ideals of king and country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hannah not want to leave her home at first even though Kit tells her of the angry crowd?
2. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
3. Why do the townspeople want to arrest Kit?
4. Because the girls are busy trying on their new clothes, what is left undone?
5. In Chapter 10, what does Kit tell Mr. Kimberly about the play-acting at the school?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)