|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Until moving to the colonies, what role does religion play in Kit's life?
(a) It was very important to her, but she abandons it.
(b) It is important, but she follows a different religion than the Woods.
(c) Not a very big role.
(d) It is still important to her.
2. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
3. What additional gift does Kit convince Judith to take with the clothes she has already given her?
(a) A bonnet.
(b) Some stockings.
(c) A satchel.
(d) Some shoes.
4. What does Mercy tell Kit about their life in Wethersfield?
(a) That life is easy.
(b) She tells Kit not to worry about anything.
(c) That life has its ups and downs.
(d) That life is very hard for them.
5. When Kit finds out that the Woods have no servants, how does she feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
2. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
3. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
4. Who teaches Kit how to read?
5. What warning does Matthew give Kit about living with them?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)