|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William first comes to court Kit, what do they do?
(a) They take a walk around the property.
(b) They play chess.
(c) They sit quietly side by side.
(d) They go into town.
2. It is common knowledge that once William decides on a wife, he will do what?
(a) Start building a house.
(b) Finally study to become a pastor.
(c) Move to the big city.
(d) Have a purpose.
3. What day is prayer meeting held?
4. After Kit's grandfather dies, what happens to the plantation and Kit's wealth?
(a) It is given to the first male heir.
(b) Nothing. She still owns it all but does not want to live alone.
(c) She has to sell it all to pay her grandfather's debts.
(d) It all burns in an accidental fire.
5. What is Kit surprised to hear when they are leaving her first prayer meeting?
(a) That she must go every single day.
(b) That they will be returning later for a second meeting.
(c) That the meetings are only once a month.
(d) That she never has to go again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Kit's defense when Matthew gets angry about Kit's outfit?
2. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
3. What food item does Rachel give to Kit to take to Hannah?
4. What is the religion of Kit's relatives in Wethersfield?
5. In Chapter 10, what does Kit tell Mr. Kimberly about the play-acting at the school?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)