|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William mention he is intending to build?
(a) A new wagon.
(b) A house for himself.
(c) A plantation.
(d) A chicken coop.
2. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
(a) Adults only.
(b) Women only.
(c) Men only.
3. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
(a) She does not want to go.
(b) She does not care either way.
(c) She is interested in going so she can learn more.
(d) She is excited to go.
4. In Chapter 7, who comes and interrupts Kit's time with William?
(c) The reverend.
(d) John Holbrook.
5. What is Kit's initial reaction to Wethersfield?
(a) She is disappointed by the small town.
(b) She is enthralled by its beauty.
(c) She is excited to be there.
(d) She is overwhelmed by how big it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Kit's grandfather dies, what happens to the plantation and Kit's wealth?
2. What type of political outlook does Kit's grandfather adhere to?
3. How does Kit describe her Aunt's home?
4. What day is prayer meeting held?
5. Until moving to the colonies, what role does religion play in Kit's life?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)