|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Kit seem to have made quite an impression on and is introduced to after the service?
(a) Peter Turner.
(b) Dr. Bulkeley.
(c) John Carter.
(d) William Ashby.
2. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
3. Why is Mercy crippled?
(a) Because of a fever as a child.
(b) No one knows why.
(c) Because of a fall from a horse.
(d) She was born that way.
4. How does Kit feel about having to go to prayer meeting?
(a) She is interested in going so she can learn more.
(b) She is excited to go.
(c) She does not care either way.
(d) She does not want to go.
5. Which king gives the charter to the colonists?
(a) King Edward VI.
(b) King James.
(c) King Henry XI.
(d) King Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many trunks full of her belongings does Kit bring to Wethersfield?
2. In Chapter 7, who comes and interrupts Kit's time with William?
3. What does William think that his new responsibility will enable him to do?
4. What is the religion of Kit's relatives in Wethersfield?
5. Who arrives while Kit is visiting Hannah in Chapter 10?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)