|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Matthew react when he learns that Kit has been visiting Hannah?
(a) He is angry and forbids her from ever going again.
(b) He is angry but eventually understands.
(c) He is happy that she has been visiting her.
(d) He is indifferent and does not really care.
2. When Matthew Wood finds out how much luggage Kit has brought with her, what is his response?
(a) He thinks it is a bit much, but that she is a growing girl.
(b) He finds it wasteful and sinful.
(c) He does not really care either way.
(d) He thinks it is funny.
3. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
(a) She is indifferent and just glad not to be working.
(b) She loves it.
(c) She find it interesting but a bit long.
(d) She finds it long and boring.
4. In Chapter 10, what does Kit tell Mr. Kimberly about the play-acting at the school?
(a) Kit explains that she knows that play-acting is bad and is sorry.
(b) Kit tells him she will not abide by the rules.
(c) Kit explains that she is new and did not know.
(d) Kit tells him that the children should be allowed to play-act.
5. What does Kit confess to Nat?
(a) She is not really happy.
(b) She hates her family.
(c) She is not treated well.
(d) She is in love with William.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many trunks full of her belongings does Kit bring to Wethersfield?
2. What does Hannah do to raise some money to pay for taxes and fines?
3. What food item does Rachel give to Kit to take to Hannah?
4. What do the Puritans consider the Quakers?
5. What does Nat insist on doing after dinner at Hannah's?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)