|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what do Mercy and Judith tell Kit when the guests are gone?
(a) That they think William does not really like her anymore.
(b) That William is preparing for marriage.
(c) That they do not want her to marry William.
(d) That they like John more than William.
2. How many trunks full of her belongings does Kit bring to Wethersfield?
3. When William first comes to court Kit, what do they do?
(a) They go into town.
(b) They sit quietly side by side.
(c) They play chess.
(d) They take a walk around the property.
4. What does Nat insist on doing after dinner at Hannah's?
(a) Walking Kit home.
(b) Reading out loud.
(c) Having dessert.
(d) Playing a game of cards.
5. What is the religion of Kit's relatives in Wethersfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Mr. Kimberly make about closing the school?
2. What familiar person does Kit meet again at the Meeting House?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Kit tell Mr. Kimberly about the play-acting at the school?
4. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
5. Who is Dr. Bulkeley?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)