|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kit surprised to hear when they are leaving her first prayer meeting?
(a) That they will be returning later for a second meeting.
(b) That she must go every single day.
(c) That she never has to go again.
(d) That the meetings are only once a month.
2. What does William mention he is intending to build?
(a) A house for himself.
(b) A plantation.
(c) A chicken coop.
(d) A new wagon.
3. What food item does Rachel give to Kit to take to Hannah?
(a) A jug of milk.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A tart.
4. What does William think about the new governor of the Colonies appointed by the King?
(a) He thinks the colonies should be left alone by England.
(b) He thinks the colonies should accept the governor.
(c) He despises the governor but thinks another one would be good.
(d) He has no opinion and does not like talking about politics.
5. Which king gives the charter to the colonists?
(a) King James.
(b) King Edward VI.
(c) King Henry XI.
(d) King Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nat doing when Kit arrives at Hannah's in Chapter 12?
2. What does Kit confess to Nat?
3. What decision does Mr. Kimberly make about closing the school?
4. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
5. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)