|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rachel respond when she hears about Kit spending time with Hannah?
(a) She thinks it is nice of Kit.
(b) She is angery and yells at Kit.
(c) She is very distressed to hear it.
(d) She is slightly worried but overall thinks it is fine.
2. What is Kit surprised to hear when they are leaving her first prayer meeting?
(a) That she must go every single day.
(b) That the meetings are only once a month.
(c) That they will be returning later for a second meeting.
(d) That she never has to go again.
3. How is Kit received when her aunt learns that she has come to live with them?
(a) Kit is told to leave immediately.
(b) Her aunt knew she was coming.
(c) Her aunt is very excited.
(d) Kit is not well-received.
4. What does William think about the new governor of the Colonies appointed by the King?
(a) He thinks the colonies should accept the governor.
(b) He has no opinion and does not like talking about politics.
(c) He thinks the colonies should be left alone by England.
(d) He despises the governor but thinks another one would be good.
5. Which king gives the charter to the colonists?
(a) King Edward VI.
(b) King James.
(c) King Henry XI.
(d) King Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which members of the Wethersfield community are expected to go to the meeting?
2. What does William think that his new responsibility will enable him to do?
3. Who is the only member of the Wood family not expected to attend prayer meeting?
4. It is common knowledge that once William decides on a wife, he will do what?
5. How does Matthew react when he learns that Kit has been visiting Hannah?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)