|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kit feel about her first prayer meeting?
(a) She finds it long and boring.
(b) She find it interesting but a bit long.
(c) She is indifferent and just glad not to be working.
(d) She loves it.
2. How does Rachel respond when she hears about Kit spending time with Hannah?
(a) She is slightly worried but overall thinks it is fine.
(b) She is very distressed to hear it.
(c) She thinks it is nice of Kit.
(d) She is angery and yells at Kit.
3. In Chapter 10, what does Kit tell Mr. Kimberly about the play-acting at the school?
(a) Kit explains that she knows that play-acting is bad and is sorry.
(b) Kit tells him she will not abide by the rules.
(c) Kit tells him that the children should be allowed to play-act.
(d) Kit explains that she is new and did not know.
4. What does Nat insist on doing after dinner at Hannah's?
(a) Having dessert.
(b) Walking Kit home.
(c) Reading out loud.
(d) Playing a game of cards.
5. When William first comes to court Kit, what do they do?
(a) They play chess.
(b) They take a walk around the property.
(c) They go into town.
(d) They sit quietly side by side.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what important responsibility has William recently been given?
2. What are two sentiments that are deeply ingrained in the Colonies?
3. What does Matthew think about the Assembly's land-concessions move?
4. What is Nat doing when Kit arrives at Hannah's in Chapter 12?
5. What is Kit surprised to hear when they are leaving her first prayer meeting?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)