|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response does William's request of Matthew in Chapter 6 elicit from the three girls?
2. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
(c) Womens' rights.
3. Who is the monarch of England at the time Kit moves to the colonies?
(a) King Edward.
(b) King James.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) King John.
4. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
5. What holiday does the new governor decide to change the date of?
(c) The winter solstice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Kit notice as John Holbrook reads aloud to the group in the Woods' house?
2. How do Prudence and Hannah respond to each other?
3. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
4. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
5. It is summer; what little anonymous gift has Kit been receiving?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)