|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes in Prudence does the reader see in Chapter 16?
(a) She has grown very tall.
(b) She is very sick.
(c) She is now a happy and confident girl.
(d) There really are no changes.
2. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
(a) The family jokester.
(b) A weakened person.
(c) The most somber little girl.
(d) Everyone's comfort.
3. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
(a) She is annoyed.
(b) She is thankful.
(c) She is emotional.
(d) She is in agreement.
4. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
5. What response does William's request of Matthew in Chapter 6 elicit from the three girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the monarch of England at the time Kit moves to the colonies?
2. What happens to the young sailors when they are caught in town?
3. It is summer; what little anonymous gift has Kit been receiving?
4. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
5. How do Prudence and Hannah respond to each other?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)