|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response does William's request of Matthew in Chapter 6 elicit from the three girls?
2. Where does Prudence meet with Kit to learn to read?
(a) The library.
(b) The Great Meadow.
(c) The Woods' house.
(d) The Meeting House.
3. It is summer; what little anonymous gift has Kit been receiving?
(a) Paper dolls.
(b) Pretty pebbles.
4. Who does Kit note is the staying force of the Wood family?
5. What opinion does Dr. Bulkeley mention that upsets Matthew?
(a) His compliments about Kit's dress.
(b) His support of slavery.
(c) His approval of the Royalists.
(d) His enjoyment of reading for pleasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in Prudence does the reader see in Chapter 16?
2. How do Prudence and Hannah respond to each other?
3. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Kit notice as John Holbrook reads aloud to the group in the Woods' house?
5. When Kit arrives at her aunt's house, what disturbing news does she hear about John Holbrook?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)