|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
2. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
(b) Womens' rights.
3. Where do Kit and Prudence decide to hide the hornbook?
(a) Under Kit's bed.
(b) Hannah's house.
(c) Under the pews in the Meeting House.
(d) William's house.
4. What do some rowdy sailors put in the windows of the house William is building?
(a) Indian relics.
(b) Sinful pictures.
(d) Quaker religious symbols.
5. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
(a) She is emotional.
(b) She is annoyed.
(c) She is thankful.
(d) She is in agreement.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is summer; what little anonymous gift has Kit been receiving?
2. What holiday does the new governor decide to change the date of?
3. Where does Prudence meet with Kit to learn to read?
4. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
5. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)