|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is summer; what little anonymous gift has Kit been receiving?
(a) Pretty pebbles.
(b) Paper dolls.
2. What happens to the young sailors when they are caught in town?
(a) They are congratulated for their good joke.
(b) They are put in the stocks.
(c) They are asked to leave the town.
(d) They are chastised and told to pray.
3. What does Kit confide to Hannah when she brings her Nat's gift?
(a) She tells Hannah that Nat is in trouble.
(b) She tells Hannah that she might want to be a Quaker.
(c) She tells Hannah she is not sure about William's proposal.
(d) She tells Hannah that she is thinking of going to England.
4. What response does William's request of Matthew in Chapter 6 elicit from the three girls?
5. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Prudence and Hannah respond to each other?
2. What does William ask Matthew in Chapter 6?
3. Who is named by England as governor of the Colonies?
4. Where do Kit and Prudence decide to hide the hornbook?
5. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)