|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does the new governor decide to change the date of?
(b) The winter solstice.
2. What happens to the young sailors when they are caught in town?
(a) They are put in the stocks.
(b) They are chastised and told to pray.
(c) They are congratulated for their good joke.
(d) They are asked to leave the town.
3. Who does Kit note is the staying force of the Wood family?
4. What do some rowdy sailors put in the windows of the house William is building?
(a) Quaker religious symbols.
(c) Sinful pictures.
(d) Indian relics.
5. Where does Prudence meet with Kit to learn to read?
(a) The library.
(b) The Great Meadow.
(c) The Woods' house.
(d) The Meeting House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
2. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
3. Why does Prudence's mother think of her?
4. Where do Kit and Prudence decide to hide the hornbook?
5. It is summer; what little anonymous gift has Kit been receiving?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)