|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is summer; what little anonymous gift has Kit been receiving?
(a) Pretty pebbles.
(b) Paper dolls.
2. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
3. Where does Prudence meet with Kit to learn to read?
(a) The library.
(b) The Meeting House.
(c) The Woods' house.
(d) The Great Meadow.
4. How do Prudence and Hannah respond to each other?
(a) They are wary of each other and take a long time to grow on each other.
(b) They take to each other immediately.
(c) They hate each other.
(d) They tolerate each other.
5. Where do Kit and Prudence decide to hide the hornbook?
(a) Under the pews in the Meeting House.
(b) Hannah's house.
(c) William's house.
(d) Under Kit's bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Kit notice as John Holbrook reads aloud to the group in the Woods' house?
2. Who is the monarch of England at the time Kit moves to the colonies?
3. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
4. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
5. Why does Prudence's mother think of her?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)