|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does the new governor decide to change the date of?
(a) The winter solstice.
2. How does Kit feel when the reverend says a prayer for Mercy and her affliction?
(a) She is in agreement.
(b) She is annoyed.
(c) She is thankful.
(d) She is emotional.
3. What does Kit confide to Hannah when she brings her Nat's gift?
(a) She tells Hannah that she might want to be a Quaker.
(b) She tells Hannah that she is thinking of going to England.
(c) She tells Hannah that Nat is in trouble.
(d) She tells Hannah she is not sure about William's proposal.
4. After service, Dr. Bulkeley and who else are invited to the Woods' for dinner?
(a) Their impoverished neighbors.
(b) Mr. Holbrook.
5. What do some rowdy sailors put in the windows of the house William is building?
(b) Quaker religious symbols.
(c) Sinful pictures.
(d) Indian relics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Prudence and Hannah respond to each other?
2. Where does Prudence meet with Kit to learn to read?
3. What does the author note in Chapter 6 that is a touchy subject in Wethersfield?
4. What does Kit consider Mercy to be?
5. What changes in Prudence does the reader see in Chapter 16?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)