One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Prudence and Hannah respond to each other?
(a) They tolerate each other.
(b) They hate each other.
(c) They are wary of each other and take a long time to grow on each other.
(d) They take to each other immediately.
2. What holiday does the new governor decide to change the date of?
(c) The winter solstice.
3. What does Kit confide to Hannah when she brings her Nat's gift?
(a) She tells Hannah that Nat is in trouble.
(b) She tells Hannah that she might want to be a Quaker.
(c) She tells Hannah she is not sure about William's proposal.
(d) She tells Hannah that she is thinking of going to England.
4. Who is the monarch of England at the time Kit moves to the colonies?
(a) King James.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) King John.
(d) King Edward.
5. What do some rowdy sailors put in the windows of the house William is building?
(a) Quaker religious symbols.
(c) Indian relics.
(d) Sinful pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in Prudence does the reader see in Chapter 16?
2. Whom does Judith declare she is going to marry?
3. What happens to the young sailors when they are caught in town?
4. What state seems to be taking longer accepting a governor appointed by the monarchy?
5. When Kit arrives at her aunt's house, what disturbing news does she hear about John Holbrook?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)