1. What is Vivian wearing as the play begins?
A hospital gown.
2. What question does Vivian discuss in her opening monologue?
“How are you feeling today?”
3. What literary device does Vivian reference in her opening monologue?
4. What kind of cancer does Vivian have?
5. How long does Vivian say she is given to live?
6. What author does Vivian quote at the end of Scene 1?
7. Who is Kelekian?
8. What stage is Vivian's cancer in?
9. What word does Kelekian use to refer to Vivian's cancer?
10. Where will Vivian stay during each cycle of treatment?
At the hospital.
This section contains 4,219 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)