|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vivian wearing as the play begins?
(a) A wedding dress.
(b) Street clothes.
(c) Graduation robes.
(d) A hospital gown.
2. What overwhelms the meaning of the sonnet in the translation Vivian used?
(c) The translator's religiosity.
3. What kind of cancer does Vivian have?
4. How many cycles of treatment will Vivian undergo?
(d) As many as nedded.
5. How does Vivian understand the poem, as explained by Ashford?
(d) A puzzle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sonnet is Vivian's paper about that must be done over?
2. What translation should Vivian have used?
3. What will happen after the final treatment cycle?
4. What trait do Vivian and Kelekian emphasize with their students?
5. What word does Kelekian use to refer to Vivian's cancer?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)