|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drugs are found in Henry's girlfriend's apartment?
(a) Heroin and cocaine.
(b) Speed and cocaine.
(c) Cocaine and marijuana.
(d) Heroin and marijuana.
2. How many men are part of the original airport heist?
3. What is the name of Henry's new girlfriend who helps with his drug ring?
4. Why does Edward McDonald get especially angry at Henry for the sports scheme?
(a) He was a former basketball player for Boston College.
(b) He had bet on one of the rigged games.
(c) He took sports very seriously.
(d) He was a fan of the team that shaved points.
5. What occupation does Henry have after entering the witness protection program?
(a) An electrician.
(b) A Stockbroker.
(c) A waiter.
(d) Owns his own business.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the man who gives up Henry's name after he is arrested?
2. Who tells the Hill family that they will be entering the witness protection program?
3. What gift does Henry give to one of his children once he begins making more money?
4. Where is the job Henry takes after he is released from prison?
5. What will Henry receive for fully cooperating with the police and testifying on his friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Henry feel about being forced to live a normal life after so many years in the mob?
2. Why does Karen stop visiting Henry in prison once a week?
3. What is Henry hoping to celebrate the day of his arrest and how does he prepare for this celebration?
4. How do the wiseguys treat Stacks' family after he is whacked?
5. What circumstances lead to Jimmy and Henry being sentenced to 10 years in prison after the bar fight?
6. What lengths do Edward A. McDonald and his men go through in order to find suspects for the Lufthansa robbery?
7. How does Henry's daughter react to the present he gives her after getting out of jail?
8. Why does the money in the Lufthansa cargo vault seem so appealing to Henry and his men?
9. How does Henry find out that Jimmy wants to whack Marty Krugman and how does Henry react to this?
10. What crime does Henry testify against Paul Vario for?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)