|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Karen initially visit Henry in prison?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Every day.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
2. What event happens at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) Henry is arrested.
(b) Henry is shot.
(c) Jimmy is shot.
(d) Jimmy is arrested.
3. What family sets up Tommy's murder?
(a) The Luccheses.
(b) The Varios.
(c) The Bonannos.
(d) The Gambinos.
4. What kind of drugs are found in Henry's girlfriend's apartment?
(a) Heroin and marijuana.
(b) Heroin and cocaine.
(c) Speed and cocaine.
(d) Cocaine and marijuana.
5. Where does Henry land a job after two and half years in jail?
(a) The laundry room.
(b) The library.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The dairy farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry go to Florida with in Chapter 12?
2. What does Henry's girlfriend do that causes her to be arrested?
3. What is the name of the bar that is infiltrated by the police in Chapter 18?
4. What is the name of the nicer prison that Henry is transferred to in the last year of his sentence?
5. What is the name of the prison Henry is sent to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What circumstances lead Henry to consider cooperating with the police?
2. How does Henry find out that Jimmy wants to whack Marty Krugman and how does Henry react to this?
3. Why does Karen stop visiting Henry in prison once a week?
4. How does Henry react at first after being arrested, and what is his reaction when he isn't immediately let go?
5. What is Henry hoping to celebrate the day of his arrest and how does he prepare for this celebration?
6. What circumstances lead to Jimmy and Henry being sentenced to 10 years in prison after the bar fight?
7. How do the wiseguys treat Stacks' family after he is whacked?
8. Why is Jimmy hesitant to join the heist at first?
9. How does the college basketball scheme work?
10. How do the police eventually get enough information to arrest Henry?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)