|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are Henry's children at the start of the book?
(a) 12 and 15.
(b) 8 and 13.
(c) 10 and 12.
(d) 5 and 7.
2. What gift does Paulie give Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) A car.
(b) A book.
(d) A wide-angle rearview mirror.
3. Who does Henry sleep with at the bachelor party he attends?
(d) No one.
4. Who is "bored with the egomaniacal ravings of illiterate hoods masquerading as benevolent Godfathers"?
(a) Nicholas Pileggi.
(b) Jimmy Burke.
(c) Henry Hill.
(d) Paul Vario.
5. What is the name of the man who attacks Karen in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does the guy who attacks Karen drive?
2. Where is the guard when Henry first attempts to enter the strong room?
3. Which of the following perks is NOT mentioned concerning the men who work at the cabstand?
4. How does Henry leave his station to visit friends in New York?
5. Why does Henry get rid of his maid?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the ambush the wiseguys took out on a local restaurant staff in Chapter 10.
2. Describe why the wiseguys throw Henry a party in Chapter 2.
3. Describe how the insider Frenchy helped the mobsters steal $480,000 from the Air Cargo Center.
4. Why do Henry's parents disapprove of their son's new job at the cabstand?
5. Why does Karen like Henry so much?
6. What has Henry begun doing that causes a lot of friction between Karen and her parents?
7. How do the wiseguys get away with stealing cargo from the Queens airport?
8. Why do Henry and his friends go to Las Vegas just after the Air Cargo Center robbery?
9. Why does Henry fall for Karen when before he wasn't interested in having one steady girlfriend?
10. Why does Henry see Paulie as "invulnerable"?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)