|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many organized crime members are arrested in Chapter 20?
2. How many jobs does Karen work while Henry is in prison?
3. What family sets up Tommy's murder?
(a) The Bonannos.
(b) The Varios.
(c) The Luccheses.
(d) The Gambinos.
4. Who is the assistant U.S. attorney in charge of the Lufthansa robbery case?
(a) Nicholas Pileggi.
(b) Edward A. McDonald.
(c) Lou Werner.
(d) Joe Buddha.
5. What type of vehicle follows Henry around town as he runs errands?
(a) A van.
(b) A car.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A motorcycle.
6. How many men are part of the original airport heist?
7. Who said: "We walked into a room and the place stopped. Everyone knew who we were, and we were treated like movie stars with muscle."
(b) Tommy DeSimone.
(c) Jimmy Burke.
(d) Paul Vario.
8. What job does Henry start doing that requires him to form a team?
(a) Stealing cars.
(b) Wholesaling drugs.
(c) Starting a gambling ring.
(d) Robbing banks.
9. Whose perspective is Chapter 18 told from?
(b) Jimmy Burke's.
(d) The police's.
10. Who does Henry go to Florida with in Chapter 12?
(a) Peter Vario and Paul Vario.
(b) Paul Vario and Jimmy Burke.
(c) Casey Rosado and Paul Vario.
(d) Jimmy Burke and Casey Rosado.
11. Where is the job Henry takes after he is released from prison?
(b) Long Island.
(d) Staten Island.
12. What is the name of Henry's partner in the sports scheme?
(a) Peter Vario.
(b) Jimmy Burke.
(c) Tony Perla.
(d) Tommy DeSimone.
13. Who helps Karen pack before entering the witness protection program?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The police.
(c) Her children.
14. What kind of drugs are found in Henry's girlfriend's apartment?
(a) Speed and cocaine.
(b) Heroin and cocaine.
(c) Heroin and marijuana.
(d) Cocaine and marijuana.
15. What drug does Henry do in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Henry and his family stay during his interrogations?
2. What is the name of Paul Vario's friend who dies in jail?
3. Whose girlfriend is found off the coast of New Jersey?
4. What year does Henry testify against Paul Vario?
5. What is the name of the narcotics detective in charge of busting Henry's drug business?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)