|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event happens at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) Henry is arrested.
(b) Jimmy is shot.
(c) Henry is shot.
(d) Jimmy is arrested.
2. How many organized crime members are arrested in Chapter 20?
3. How many accused criminals does the book say are in the witness protection program?
4. Which man's car was NOT bugged by the police?
(b) Tommy DeSimone's.
(c) Jimmy Burke's.
(d) Angelo Sepe's.
5. What is the name of the man who tells Henry about the major heist opportunity shown in Chapter 16?
(a) Paul Vario.
(b) Jimmy Burke.
(c) Marty Krugman.
(d) Tommy DeSimone.
6. What kind of drugs are found in Henry's girlfriend's apartment?
(a) Heroin and cocaine.
(b) Speed and cocaine.
(c) Heroin and marijuana.
(d) Cocaine and marijuana.
7. What mob boss are the police hoping to catch in the drug ring?
(a) Paul Vario.
(b) Gaetano Lucchese.
(c) Jimmy Burke.
(d) Peter Vario.
8. What college do the players attend who agree to shave off points in a game?
(a) Notre Dame.
(c) Boston College.
9. Who is the first person on the heist crew to be whacked?
(a) Tommy DeSimone.
(b) Peter Vario.
(c) Stacks Edwards.
(d) Marty Krugman.
10. What does Henry have in his trunk when he goes to visit Jimmy's house in Chapter 19?
11. Whose perspective is Chapter 18 told from?
(a) The police's.
(d) Jimmy Burke's.
12. What does Henry's girlfriend do that causes her to be arrested?
(a) Stole money.
(b) Forgot to wash dishes after making drugs.
(c) Talked about the heist.
(d) Sold drugs to an undercover cop.
13. Where is the original airport heist located?
(a) JFK Airport.
(b) Laguardia Airport.
(c) LAX Airport.
(d) O'Hare Airport.
14. Why does Edward McDonald get especially angry at Henry for the sports scheme?
(a) He was a fan of the team that shaved points.
(b) He took sports very seriously.
(c) He had bet on one of the rigged games.
(d) He was a former basketball player for Boston College.
15. How does Henry know that the first person who is whacked is about to be killed?
(a) It is announced.
(b) It just happens.
(c) Paul nods at Jimmy.
(d) He is told by Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jimmy Burke accused of murdering when Henry testifies against him?
2. Who is the assistant U.S. attorney in charge of the Lufthansa robbery case?
3. How many years does Henry face in jail if convicted of narcotics conspiracy?
4. What family sets up Tommy's murder?
5. Where do the men hold their hostages during the original airport heist?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)