|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son does Jimmy order Henry to whack?
(a) Joe Buddha's.
(b) Paul Vario's.
(c) Bobby Germaine's.
(d) Carmine Tramunti's.
2. Where is the original airport heist located?
(a) Laguardia Airport.
(b) LAX Airport.
(c) O'Hare Airport.
(d) JFK Airport.
3. Which of the following people does Henry NOT hear talking about him on the police tape?
(a) Angelo Sepe.
(b) Jimmy Burke.
(d) Paul Vario.
4. Whose girlfriend is found off the coast of New Jersey?
(b) Tommy DeSimone's.
(c) Jimmy Burke's.
(d) Paul Vario's.
5. Why can't Jimmy become a made man?
(a) He doesn't want to be one.
(b) He isn't Italian.
(c) He isn't rich enough.
(d) Paul won't allow it.
6. What honest job does Henry hold?
(a) A salesman.
(b) An office manager.
(c) A cab driver.
(d) A waiter.
7. Who is the assistant U.S. attorney in charge of the Lufthansa robbery case?
(a) Nicholas Pileggi.
(b) Joe Buddha.
(c) Edward A. McDonald.
(d) Lou Werner.
8. What is the name of the bar that is infiltrated by the police in Chapter 18?
(a) The Suite.
(d) Robert's Lounge.
9. How long do Henry's lawyers stall before his prison sentence?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 12 weeks.
10. How do the federal marshals act toward the Hill family?
(a) They are afraid of them.
(b) They are kind to them.
(c) They act ambivalent.
(d) They treat them poorly.
11. What kind of drugs are found in Henry's girlfriend's apartment?
(a) Speed and cocaine.
(b) Heroin and marijuana.
(c) Heroin and cocaine.
(d) Cocaine and marijuana.
12. Who does Henry go to Florida with in Chapter 12?
(a) Casey Rosado and Paul Vario.
(b) Paul Vario and Jimmy Burke.
(c) Jimmy Burke and Casey Rosado.
(d) Peter Vario and Paul Vario.
13. What is the name of the second restaurant Henry opens before going to prison?
(b) The Suite.
(c) Roger's Place.
(d) The Blue Monkey.
14. Who is Jimmy Burke accused of murdering when Henry testifies against him?
(a) Richie Eaton.
(b) Stacks Edwards.
(c) Marty Krugman.
(d) Tommy DeSimone.
15. Who said: "We walked into a room and the place stopped. Everyone knew who we were, and we were treated like movie stars with muscle."
(b) Tommy DeSimone.
(c) Jimmy Burke.
(d) Paul Vario.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward McDonald get especially angry at Henry for the sports scheme?
2. What college do the players attend who agree to shave off points in a game?
3. Who is the first person on the heist crew to be whacked?
4. What is Paul Vario's prison sentence?
5. How does Henry know that the first person who is whacked is about to be killed?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)