|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prison Henry is sent to?
(a) New York State Penitentiary.
(d) Lewisburg Federal Penitentiary.
2. Who is the first person on the heist crew to be whacked?
(a) Stacks Edwards.
(b) Tommy DeSimone.
(c) Marty Krugman.
(d) Peter Vario.
3. Which of the following people does Henry NOT hear talking about him on the police tape?
(a) Jimmy Burke.
(b) Paul Vario.
(c) Angelo Sepe.
4. Who does Jimmy want to whack just after the heist is completed?
(b) Paul Vario.
(c) Tommy DeSimone.
(d) Marty Krugman.
5. What does Henry have in his trunk when he goes to visit Jimmy's house in Chapter 19?
6. How many men are part of the original airport heist?
7. Who is caught talking about the robber on the car bug?
(a) Paul Vario.
(b) Lou Werner.
(d) Jimmy Burke.
8. How do the federal marshals act toward the Hill family?
(a) They are kind to them.
(b) They treat them poorly.
(c) They act ambivalent.
(d) They are afraid of them.
9. Whose perspective is Chapter 12 told in?
10. Whose girlfriend is found off the coast of New Jersey?
(a) Jimmy Burke's.
(c) Paul Vario's.
(d) Tommy DeSimone's.
11. Why does Edward McDonald get especially angry at Henry for the sports scheme?
(a) He was a former basketball player for Boston College.
(b) He was a fan of the team that shaved points.
(c) He had bet on one of the rigged games.
(d) He took sports very seriously.
12. How much cash do the men make off with after the original airport heist?
13. How many organized crime members are arrested in Chapter 20?
14. How much money does Henry send Karen from prison at first?
(a) $507 a week.
(b) $434 a month.
(c) $673 per month.
(d) $213 a day.
15. What kind of drugs are found in Henry's girlfriend's apartment?
(a) Heroin and cocaine.
(b) Cocaine and marijuana.
(c) Heroin and marijuana.
(d) Speed and cocaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who "pistol-whips" the man in Florida who owes the wiseguys money?
2. Whose son does Jimmy order Henry to whack?
3. What family sets up Tommy's murder?
4. How many years does Henry face in jail if convicted of narcotics conspiracy?
5. Why is Henry arrested again at the end of Chapter 21?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)