|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many accused criminals does the book say are in the witness protection program?
2. How many years do the persons convicted of the beating in Florida receive in prison?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. What family sets up Tommy's murder?
(a) The Luccheses.
(b) The Varios.
(c) The Gambinos.
(d) The Bonannos.
4. Why can't Jimmy become a made man?
(a) He isn't Italian.
(b) Paul won't allow it.
(c) He doesn't want to be one.
(d) He isn't rich enough.
5. Why is Henry arrested again at the end of Chapter 21?
(a) Because he robbed a store.
(b) For his involvement in the drug ring.
(c) As a material witness in the Lufthansa robbery.
(d) Because he stole a car.
6. Who "pistol-whips" the man in Florida who owes the wiseguys money?
7. How much money does Jimmy give Henry just before Christmas?
8. Which man's car was NOT bugged by the police?
(b) Jimmy Burke's.
(c) Tommy DeSimone's.
(d) Angelo Sepe's.
9. What is Paul Vario's prison sentence?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) Life in prison.
10. Who is the assistant U.S. attorney in charge of the Lufthansa robbery case?
(a) Nicholas Pileggi.
(b) Edward A. McDonald.
(c) Lou Werner.
(d) Joe Buddha.
11. Whose son does Jimmy order Henry to whack?
(a) Bobby Germaine's.
(b) Joe Buddha's.
(c) Paul Vario's.
(d) Carmine Tramunti's.
12. What is the name of Henry's new girlfriend who helps with his drug ring?
13. What gift does Henry give to one of his children once he begins making more money?
(a) A doll.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A bike.
(d) A playhouse.
14. What college do the players attend who agree to shave off points in a game?
(a) Notre Dame.
(c) Boston College.
15. What drug does Henry do in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the fight in Florida do Henry and his friends have to wait before being interrogated by the police?
2. Whose perspective is Chapter 12 told in?
3. Who is caught talking about the robber on the car bug?
4. How does the author describe Henry's lifestyle in prison?
5. Whose perspective is Chapter 18 told from?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)