|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following perks is NOT mentioned concerning the men who work at the cabstand?
(a) They drive expensive cars.
(b) They wear silk suits.
(c) They sit in chairs on the street.
(d) They double-park and never get a ticket.
2. Why do Karen's parents dislike Henry?
(a) He isn't Jewish.
(b) He isn't Catholic.
(c) He's mean to Karen.
(d) He doesn't have a good job.
3. What does Henry do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Goes back to prison.
(b) Enlists in the Army.
(c) Quits school.
(d) Gets a job.
4. What year is Henry born?
5. Who is described as Paulie's "right hand man" in Chapter 4?
(a) Henry Hill.
(b) Lenny Vario.
(c) Tommy DeSimone.
(d) Steve DePasquale.
6. How many furs does Karen own?
7. What gift does Paulie give Henry in Chapter 3?
(b) A book.
(c) A car.
(d) A wide-angle rearview mirror.
8. What does Henry tell Karen he does every Friday?
(a) Goes to a bar.
(b) Goes to a movie.
(c) Plays cards.
(d) Spends time with his friends.
9. Who does Henry blame for the death of the mob's victims?
(a) The victims themselves.
(b) Each other.
(c) No one.
(d) Other mobsters.
10. Where is the jail located that Henry is sent to in Chapter 11?
(c) Riker's Island.
11. What is the family name of Henry's bosses?
12. How does Henry meet Karen?
(a) She comes to the pizzeria.
(b) A double date.
(c) She works with him.
(d) They are set up.
13. What are the two race groups that make up the majority of the area in New York where Henry lives?
(a) Irish-Americans and African Americans.
(b) Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans.
(c) Eastern European Jews and Irish-Americans.
(d) Italian-Americans and Eastern European Jews.
14. What time does Henry come home when Karen and her parents wait up on him?
(a) 2:30 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
15. Who does Henry sleep with at the bachelor party he attends?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disability does Henry's brother, Michael, have?
2. What country does Henry's father immigrate from?
3. What is the alias that the big boss from the restaurant goes by on the streets?
4. What kind of car does the guy who attacks Karen drive?
5. What airline does the mob's insider work for?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)