|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "bored with the egomaniacal ravings of illiterate hoods masquerading as benevolent Godfathers"?
(a) Paul Vario.
(b) Nicholas Pileggi.
(c) Jimmy Burke.
(d) Henry Hill.
2. What do Jimmy and his gang take from drivers after they are robbed?
(a) Their money.
(b) Their driver's licenses.
(c) Their car.
(d) Their clothes.
3. What is the real name of the big boss who frequents the restaurant that Henry works at?
(a) Paul Vario.
(b) Gaetano Lucchese.
(c) Tommy Brown.
(d) Walter Gambino.
4. What occupation does Karen think Henry has?
(a) A bricklayer.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A CPA.
(d) A bank teller.
5. How old is Henry at the start of Chapter 5?
6. What country does Henry's father immigrate from?
7. Why do Karen's parents dislike Henry?
(a) He isn't Catholic.
(b) He's mean to Karen.
(c) He isn't Jewish.
(d) He doesn't have a good job.
8. What is the name of Henry's first girlfriend whom he meets in Chapter 11?
9. What does Henry do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Goes back to prison.
(b) Quits school.
(c) Gets a job.
(d) Enlists in the Army.
10. Why does Henry's father beat him in Chapter 2?
(a) For backtalking his mother.
(b) For skipping school.
(c) For stealing from him.
(d) For being a wiseguy.
11. What is the first job Henry and his new partner are assigned?
(a) Cab drivers.
(b) Union bricklayers.
(d) Errand boys.
12. What sum do Henry and his friends steal from the airport at the beginning of Chapter 8?
13. What disability does Henry's brother, Michael, have?
(a) He has one arm.
(b) He has one leg.
(c) He is retarded.
(d) He is in a wheelchair.
14. What is the name of the crime family that Paul and his men primarily work for?
15. How old is Karen when she meets Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl that Paulie Jr. wants to go on a date with?
2. Which of the following crimes does Henry NOT commit in Chapter 2?
3. What is the name of the facility that Jimmy grew up in?
4. Where does Tommy kill Billy Batts?
5. What year does Henry enter the witness protection program?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)