|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who holds the keys to the airport strong room?
(a) A supervisor and a security guard.
(b) The CEO and a guard.
(c) All guards.
(d) No one.
2. Where do most of the airport hijackings occur?
(a) Baggage claim.
(b) Laguardia Airport.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) Air Cargo Center.
3. What is the name of the girl that Paulie Jr. wants to go on a date with?
4. How old are Henry's children at the start of the book?
(a) 5 and 7.
(b) 10 and 12.
(c) 8 and 13.
(d) 12 and 15.
5. What sum do Henry and his friends steal from the airport at the beginning of Chapter 8?
6. What is the first job Henry receives?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) An errand boy.
(d) A dog walker.
7. Why does Tommy later kill a man named Spider?
(a) Because he didn't like him.
(b) Because he was told to.
(c) Because he refused to dance for his entertainment.
(d) Because he threatened his wife.
8. What is the name of Henry's first girlfriend whom he meets in Chapter 11?
9. What money making scheme is introduced in Chapter 7?
(a) Hijacking airplane cargo and selling the stolen goods.
(b) Robbing restaurants and reselling the food.
(c) Cashing in counterfeit bills.
(d) Selling stolen cigarettes.
10. Why does Paulie order an entire restaurant staff killed?
(a) Because they are his competition.
(b) Because they refuse to give him free food.
(c) Because he feels like it.
(d) Because the maitre'd was rude to him and a waiter spilled wine on his wife.
11. What is the name of the person Tommy kills with a piano wire?
12. What is Jimmy Burke's nickname?
(a) The Dog.
(b) The Gent.
(c) The Master.
(d) The Boss.
13. In what time does the book mention that most mafiosi begin coming to this area?
(a) After WWI.
(b) During Prohibition.
(c) After WWII.
(d) During WWII.
14. What is the alias that the big boss from the restaurant goes by on the streets?
(a) Tommy DeSimone.
(b) Gaetano Lucchese.
(c) Tommy Brown.
(d) Bob Smith.
15. How old is Henry when he is first arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real name of the big boss who frequents the restaurant that Henry works at?
2. Who is described as people who "seemed to dawdle about in their adolescence much longer than necessary"?
3. What does Henry receive on his 14th birthday from the wiseguys?
4. What does "straighten up" mean in the mob world?
5. What do Jimmy and his gang take from drivers after they are robbed?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)