|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Henry pay for his new maid?
2. What gift does Henry give to one of his children once he begins making more money?
(a) A doll.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A bike.
(d) A playhouse.
3. What lengths does the author have to go through in order to meet with Henry?
(a) He must fake his own death.
(b) He must enter Witness Protection.
(c) He doesn't have to go through anything.
(d) He is flown to multiple locations beforehand.
4. What practice does Henry also begin participating in after his initial scheme?
(b) Making counterfeit bills.
(c) Loan sharking.
(d) Stealing from other soldiers.
5. What does Henry's father do for a living?
(a) An electrician.
(b) A banker.
(c) Works at the cabstand.
(d) A plumber.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the man who gives up Henry's name after he is arrested?
2. How many furs does Karen own?
3. What is the name of the person Tommy kills with a piano wire?
4. Whose perspective is Chapter 18 told from?
5. Whose perspective is Chapter 12 told in?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)