|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Henry start doing that requires him to form a team?
(a) Starting a gambling ring.
(b) Robbing banks.
(c) Stealing cars.
(d) Wholesaling drugs.
2. What mob boss are the police hoping to catch in the drug ring?
(a) Paul Vario.
(b) Jimmy Burke.
(c) Peter Vario.
(d) Gaetano Lucchese.
3. What do Henry and Tuddy do when another group builds a cabstand around the corner?
(a) Firebombs their cabs.
(b) Does nothing.
(c) Kills them.
(d) Steals all their business.
4. What year does Henry enter the witness protection program?
5. What is the name of the person Tommy kills with a piano wire?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose girlfriend is found off the coast of New Jersey?
2. What are the two race groups that make up the majority of the area in New York where Henry lives?
3. What is the name of the man who attacks Karen in Chapter 5?
4. Why does Henry initially go to the cabstand?
5. What item does Henry buy that upsets his mother?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)