|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar that is infiltrated by the police in Chapter 18?
(a) The Suite.
(b) Robert's Lounge.
2. What are the two race groups that make up the majority of the area in New York where Henry lives?
(a) Eastern European Jews and Irish-Americans.
(b) Irish-Americans and African Americans.
(c) Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans.
(d) Italian-Americans and Eastern European Jews.
3. Why do Henry and his friends get into trouble after they beat up a man in Florida?
(a) He was a made man.
(b) He didn't owe them money.
(c) His sister works for the FBI.
(d) He is a mob boss.
4. What time does Henry come home when Karen and her parents wait up on him?
(a) 2:30 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
5. What airline does the mob's insider work for?
(c) United Airways.
(d) Air France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon(s) are used in the restaurant massacre?
2. How does Henry meet his new girlfriend?
3. Who "pistol-whips" the man in Florida who owes the wiseguys money?
4. Where is Henry's mother from?
5. What is the name of the business that Henry buys?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)