|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the wiseguys do when Henry is released from jail?
(a) Throw him a party.
(b) Give him money.
(c) Disown him.
(d) Fire him.
2. How does Henry leave his station to visit friends in New York?
(a) Pays off everyone.
(b) Convinces his sergeant to fake double work shifts.
(c) Hires a body double.
(d) Lies to his superiors.
3. What is the name of the drug courier who is carrying drugs to Pittsburgh?
4. Who is described as "suspicious of their own noses"?
(a) Henry and his friends.
(b) The elder mobsters.
(c) Henry's parents.
(d) The cab drivers.
5. Why does Henry initially go to the cabstand?
(a) For his father.
(b) To people watch.
(c) To see his friends.
(d) To look for a part-time job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Jimmy give Henry just before Christmas?
2. What is the name of the man who tells Henry about the major heist opportunity shown in Chapter 16?
3. What is the name of the crime family that Paul and his men primarily work for?
4. What is the name of the insider at the airport?
5. How does Henry meet his new girlfriend?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)