|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Henry arrested in Chapter 6?
(a) Because he sets a building on fire.
(b) Because he is caught stealing a car.
(c) Because of his connection to the cigarette operation.
(d) Because he is caught robbing a store.
2. What does Jimmy find in his trunk on his wedding day?
(c) A body.
3. What kind of car do Henry and Karen drive in Chapter 11?
4. Why is Henry arrested for the first time?
(a) Beating someone up.
(b) Buying tires on a stolen credit card.
(c) Setting a house on fire.
(d) Trying to steal a car.
5. How does Jimmy Burke initially make his money?
(a) Hijacking trucks.
(b) Selling junk Christmas trees.
(c) Stealing from restaurants.
(d) Making counterfeit bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does the guy who attacks Karen drive?
2. How old is Henry at the start of Chapter 5?
3. How many years do the persons convicted of the beating in Florida receive in prison?
4. Why do Henry and his partner get removed from their first job?
5. What is the name of the bar that Henry and his friends visit in Florida to collect money?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)