|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do most of the airport hijackings occur?
(a) Baggage claim.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) Laguardia Airport.
(d) Air Cargo Center.
2. What do Henry and his partner do at the restaurant that causes them to get in trouble with Paulie?
(a) Stole food and wine.
(b) Gave their friends free food.
(c) Threatened to put the restaurant chef in the oven.
(d) Held an illegal gambling ring after hours.
3. What happens after Karen finds out that Henry has stood her up for their date?
(a) She stands him up.
(b) She does nothing.
(c) She cries.
(d) She goes to the pizzeria and yells at him.
4. How does the author, Nicholas Pileggi, meet Henry?
(a) He meets him on a plane.
(b) He works for the police.
(c) He is introduced to him by his lawyer.
(d) He is a childhood friend.
5. What do the wiseguys do when Henry is released from jail?
(a) Give him money.
(b) Fire him.
(c) Throw him a party.
(d) Disown him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Tuddy do when another group builds a cabstand around the corner?
2. What occupation does Karen think Henry has?
3. What does Paulie call the stolen credit cards he uses?
4. How old are Henry's children at the start of the book?
5. Why does Henry stand Karen up for a date?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)