|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the wiseguys who take on the more violent crimes called?
(c) Sidewalk soldiers.
2. What scheme does Henry begin while in the Army?
(a) Sold fake passports.
(b) Stole money from other soldiers.
(c) Became a bookie.
(d) Mismanaged the food and sold it for his own profit.
3. Who holds the keys to the airport strong room?
(a) No one.
(b) All guards.
(c) The CEO and a guard.
(d) A supervisor and a security guard.
4. In what time does the book mention that most mafiosi begin coming to this area?
(a) After WWII.
(b) During WWII.
(c) During Prohibition.
(d) After WWI.
5. Who is assigned as Henry's partner in Chapter 4?
(a) Tommy Brown.
(b) Paul Vario.
(c) Lenny Vario.
(d) Jimmy Burke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author decide that Henry's story is worth hearing?
2. How old are Henry's children at the start of the book?
3. What type of credit cards does Henry steal after he quits working at Azores?
4. What movie is based on this book?
5. What time does Henry come home when Karen and her parents wait up on him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)