|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry's father beat him in Chapter 2?
(a) For backtalking his mother.
(b) For being a wiseguy.
(c) For stealing from him.
(d) For skipping school.
2. At what age does Jimmy first run away from foster care?
3. What does Henry receive on his 14th birthday from the wiseguys?
(b) A car.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A union card.
4. What is Henry's motto in Chapter 9?
(a) I'm the man.
(b) Kill, kill.
(c) Never say never.
(d) Attack first and ask questions later.
5. What are the names of Henry's children?
(a) Judy and Rachel.
(b) Laura and Kate.
(c) Ruth and Jennie.
(d) Judy and Ruth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following crimes does Henry NOT commit in Chapter 2?
2. What item does Henry buy that upsets his mother?
3. In what time does the book mention that most mafiosi begin coming to this area?
4. Which of the following perks is NOT mentioned concerning the men who work at the cabstand?
5. Why does Henry stand Karen up for a date?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)