|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disability does Henry's brother, Michael, have?
(a) He is in a wheelchair.
(b) He is retarded.
(c) He has one arm.
(d) He has one leg.
2. What is Henry's motto in Chapter 9?
(a) Never say never.
(b) Attack first and ask questions later.
(c) Kill, kill.
(d) I'm the man.
3. Why do the wiseguys describe working men as "already dead"?
(a) Because they did not take advantage of breaking the law.
(b) Because they thought they were boring.
(c) Because they were jealous.
(d) Because they wanted to kill them.
4. In what time does the book mention that most mafiosi begin coming to this area?
(a) During WWII.
(b) After WWI.
(c) During Prohibition.
(d) After WWII.
5. Where does Tommy kill Billy Batts?
(a) The Suite.
(b) An alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paulie order an entire restaurant staff killed?
2. Who does Henry enter the witness protection program with?
3. What do Jimmy and his gang take from drivers after they are robbed?
4. What do the wiseguys do when Henry is released from jail?
5. What is Jimmy Burke's nickname?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)