|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scheme does Henry begin while in the Army?
(a) Became a bookie.
(b) Sold fake passports.
(c) Mismanaged the food and sold it for his own profit.
(d) Stole money from other soldiers.
2. What is a wiseguy?
(a) Street-level mafiosi.
(b) Undercover cops.
(c) Hit men.
(d) Smart men.
3. What is the name of the girl that Paulie Jr. wants to go on a date with?
4. What does Henry actually do on Fridays that his wife doesn't know about?
(a) Robs stores.
(b) Takes out his girlfriend.
(d) Steals cars.
5. What is the name of the facility that Jimmy grew up in?
(a) Long Island Home for Boys.
(b) Staten Island Foundling Home.
(c) Manhattan Foundling Home.
(d) Brooklyn Correctional Facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the wiseguys who take on the more violent crimes called?
2. What does Paulie call the stolen credit cards he uses?
3. What year does Henry enter the witness protection program?
4. Why do Karen's parents dislike Henry?
5. What occupation does Karen think Henry has?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)