|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author decide that Henry's story is worth hearing?
(a) Because Henry had an interesting story.
(b) Because he thinks the story is interesting.
(c) Because he has a detached perspective to mafia life.
(d) Because Henry was his friend.
2. Why does Henry stand Karen up for a date?
(a) He had to work.
(b) He forgot.
(c) He didn't want to go.
(d) He was meeting Tuddy to finish a deal.
3. What year is Henry born?
4. What religion does Henry agree to convert to for Karen?
5. What gift does Paulie give Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) A wide-angle rearview mirror.
(b) A book.
(c) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Henry when he first visits the cabstand?
2. What do the wiseguys do when Henry is released from jail?
3. What type of credit cards does Henry steal after he quits working at Azores?
4. Which of the following crimes does Henry NOT commit in Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of the restaurant Henry and his partner begin working at after being let go from their first job?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)