|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Karen when she meets Henry?
2. Why do the wiseguys describe working men as "already dead"?
(a) Because they thought they were boring.
(b) Because they were jealous.
(c) Because they wanted to kill them.
(d) Because they did not take advantage of breaking the law.
3. What does Henry receive on his 14th birthday from the wiseguys?
(b) A car.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A union card.
4. What does Henry do to the man who threatens Karen?
(a) Beats him with a gun.
(b) Drowns him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Throws him off a roof.
5. What is Jimmy Burke's nickname?
(a) The Dog.
(b) The Master.
(c) The Gent.
(d) The Boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following crimes does Henry NOT commit in Chapter 2?
2. What practice does Henry also begin participating in after his initial scheme?
3. Why do Karen's parents dislike Henry?
4. What happens after Karen finds out that Henry has stood her up for their date?
5. What is the alias that the big boss from the restaurant goes by on the streets?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)