|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scheme does Henry begin while in the Army?
(a) Sold fake passports.
(b) Mismanaged the food and sold it for his own profit.
(c) Became a bookie.
(d) Stole money from other soldiers.
2. Why does Henry initially go to the cabstand?
(a) To look for a part-time job.
(b) To people watch.
(c) For his father.
(d) To see his friends.
3. What item does Henry buy that upsets his mother?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hat.
(c) A pinstriped suit.
(d) A car.
4. Why do the wiseguys describe working men as "already dead"?
(a) Because they did not take advantage of breaking the law.
(b) Because they wanted to kill them.
(c) Because they thought they were boring.
(d) Because they were jealous.
5. What is the name of the area where Henry works?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following crimes does Henry NOT commit in Chapter 2?
2. How does Jimmy Burke initially make his money?
3. What year is Henry born?
4. In what time does the book mention that most mafiosi begin coming to this area?
5. What is Jimmy Burke's nickname?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)