|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Henry when he is first arrested?
2. What does Henry receive on his 14th birthday from the wiseguys?
(a) A mirror.
(c) A union card.
(d) A car.
3. What are the names of the two mobsters who want to kill Henry?
(a) Paul Vario and Jimmy Burke.
(b) Tuddy Vario and Johnny Mazzolla.
(c) Jimmy Burke and Tommy DeSimone.
(d) Paul Vario and Johnny Mazzolla.
4. What scheme does Henry begin while in the Army?
(a) Became a bookie.
(b) Mismanaged the food and sold it for his own profit.
(c) Sold fake passports.
(d) Stole money from other soldiers.
5. What movie is based on this book?
(b) The Departed.
(d) The Godfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "suspicious of their own noses"?
2. Which of the following perks is NOT mentioned concerning the men who work at the cabstand?
3. What year is Henry born?
4. Why does the author decide that Henry's story is worth hearing?
5. What disability does Henry's brother, Michael, have?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)