|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Henry's mother from?
(a) New York.
2. What are the wiseguys who take on the more violent crimes called?
(c) Sidewalk soldiers.
3. What are the names of the two mobsters who want to kill Henry?
(a) Jimmy Burke and Tommy DeSimone.
(b) Paul Vario and Jimmy Burke.
(c) Tuddy Vario and Johnny Mazzolla.
(d) Paul Vario and Johnny Mazzolla.
4. How does the author, Nicholas Pileggi, meet Henry?
(a) He is introduced to him by his lawyer.
(b) He is a childhood friend.
(c) He meets him on a plane.
(d) He works for the police.
5. What lengths does the author have to go through in order to meet with Henry?
(a) He must enter Witness Protection.
(b) He doesn't have to go through anything.
(c) He must fake his own death.
(d) He is flown to multiple locations beforehand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the wiseguys do when Henry is released from jail?
2. What age does Henry receive his first kick back?
3. How does Jimmy Burke initially make his money?
4. What is the name of the crime family that Paul and his men primarily work for?
5. What is Jimmy Burke's nickname?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)