|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many jobs does Karen work while Henry is in prison?
2. What event happens at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) Henry is arrested.
(b) Jimmy is arrested.
(c) Jimmy is shot.
(d) Henry is shot.
3. What disability does Henry's brother, Michael, have?
(a) He is in a wheelchair.
(b) He is retarded.
(c) He has one leg.
(d) He has one arm.
4. What item does Henry buy that upsets his mother?
(a) A car.
(b) A dog.
(c) A pinstriped suit.
(d) A hat.
5. What type of vehicle follows Henry around town as he runs errands?
(a) A car.
(b) A van.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jimmy Burke initially make his money?
2. Where is the jail located that Henry is sent to in Chapter 11?
3. How many times does Karen initially visit Henry in prison?
4. Who is described as people who "seemed to dawdle about in their adolescence much longer than necessary"?
5. What is Jimmy Burke's nickname?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)