|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person Tommy kills with a piano wire?
2. Where does Tommy kill Billy Batts?
(a) An alley.
(d) The Suite.
3. What practice does Henry also begin participating in after his initial scheme?
(b) Making counterfeit bills.
(c) Stealing from other soldiers.
(d) Loan sharking.
4. What drug does Henry do in Chapter 19?
5. How does the author describe Henry's lifestyle in prison?
(a) Hard and dirty.
(b) Relatively comfortable and unfettered.
(c) Long and boring.
(d) Happy and healthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the assistant U.S. attorney in charge of the Lufthansa robbery case?
2. What is the name of the business that Henry buys?
3. How long do Henry's lawyers stall before his prison sentence?
4. What does "straighten up" mean in the mob world?
5. Why is Henry arrested in Chapter 6?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)