|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the facility that Jimmy grew up in?
(a) Long Island Home for Boys.
(b) Manhattan Foundling Home.
(c) Brooklyn Correctional Facility.
(d) Staten Island Foundling Home.
2. Who is the first person on the heist crew to be whacked?
(a) Tommy DeSimone.
(b) Marty Krugman.
(c) Peter Vario.
(d) Stacks Edwards.
3. What money making scheme is introduced in Chapter 7?
(a) Hijacking airplane cargo and selling the stolen goods.
(b) Cashing in counterfeit bills.
(c) Selling stolen cigarettes.
(d) Robbing restaurants and reselling the food.
4. How does Jimmy Burke initially make his money?
(a) Selling junk Christmas trees.
(b) Stealing from restaurants.
(c) Hijacking trucks.
(d) Making counterfeit bills.
5. Who is the assistant U.S. attorney in charge of the Lufthansa robbery case?
(a) Lou Werner.
(b) Nicholas Pileggi.
(c) Edward A. McDonald.
(d) Joe Buddha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first job Henry receives?
2. What happens to the man who tries to attach one of the neighborhood girls?
3. Why do Karen's parents dislike Henry?
4. How does Henry know that the first person who is whacked is about to be killed?
5. What is the name of the business that Henry buys?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)