|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Henry agree to convert to for Karen?
2. What do the wiseguys do when Henry is released from jail?
(a) Disown him.
(b) Give him money.
(c) Throw him a party.
(d) Fire him.
3. What happens to the man who tries to attach one of the neighborhood girls?
(a) He is thrown off a roof and killed.
(b) He is run over.
(c) He is given a warning.
(d) He is shot.
4. Why is Henry arrested in Chapter 6?
(a) Because he is caught stealing a car.
(b) Because he is caught robbing a store.
(c) Because he sets a building on fire.
(d) Because of his connection to the cigarette operation.
5. What is the name of the man who attacks Karen in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell Karen he does every Friday?
2. In what time does the book mention that most mafiosi begin coming to this area?
3. How old is Henry when he is first arrested?
4. Why does Henry initially go to the cabstand?
5. What practice does Henry also begin participating in after his initial scheme?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)