1. What movie is based on this book?
(a) The Departed.
(c) The Godfather.
2. What are the names of Henry's children?
(a) Laura and Kate.
(b) Ruth and Jennie.
(c) Judy and Rachel.
(d) Judy and Ruth.
3. What year does Henry enter the witness protection program?
4. Who does Henry enter the witness protection program with?
(a) His wife and son.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife and daughter.
(d) His wife and two daughters.
5. How old are Henry's children at the start of the book?
(a) 8 and 13.
(b) 5 and 7.
(c) 10 and 12.
(d) 12 and 15.
6. Why does Henry agree to cooperate with the police?
(a) He is facing many state and federal charges.
(b) He wants to retire.
(c) He is mad at the mob.
(d) He is tired of mob life.
7. What are the names of the two mobsters who want to kill Henry?
(a) Tuddy Vario and Johnny Mazzolla.
(b) Paul Vario and Johnny Mazzolla.
(c) Jimmy Burke and Tommy DeSimone.
(d) Paul Vario and Jimmy Burke.
This section contains 3,740 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)