1. What is the first question asked in the "Preface"?
What do people make of place?
2. What does Keith Basso say the first question in the book is as old as?
The idea of home.
3. What does Keith Basso say the answer to the first question in the book is?
4. What does Keith Basso argue our sense of place is as natural as?
5. What subtle element does Keith Basso say would assert the sense of place?
An absent smell.
6. What does Keith Basso say may have us feel threatened?
Threats to our attachment to a place.
This section contains 4,113 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)