|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wisdom Sits in Places, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith Basso say the human attachments to places remain?
(a) A well documented fact.
(b) An understudied field.
(c) An enigma.
(d) A disputed field.
2. How does Basso say Apache see history as being?
(a) Episodic, personal, subjective, and invariable.
(b) Episodic, personal, subjective, and variable.
(c) Long, personal, subjective, and variable.
(d) Episodic, impersonal, subjective, and variable.
3. What was Keith Basso's mother's name?
(a) Lila S. Basso.
(b) Sophie S. Basso.
(c) Margarette S. Basso.
(d) Etolia S. Basso.
4. What place-name was mentioned in the conversation between Talbert and Basso's group?
(a) River Goes Down Between Two Hills.
(b) Trail Goes Down Between Two Hills.
(c) Trail Goes Up Between Two Hills.
(d) River Goes Up Between Two Rivers.
5. What happened to one of the girls in Dudley's story when they returned to torment the man?
(a) He set her on fire.
(b) He avoided her.
(c) He kissed her.
(d) He killed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Charles Henry at the time the book was written?
2. What does Basso say of the conversation about the ill brother?
3. What does Basso say generated a wide range of cognitive associations?
4. What is the first question asked in the "Preface"?
5. What happened to the girl in the story told by the group, in Chapter 3?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)