|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith Basso say one cannot do all the time, despite it being captivating?
2. How many articles does Keith say he wrote on the place he visited in 1959?
(a) 5 articles.
(b) 8 articles.
(c) 6 articles.
(d) 1 article.
3. Who founded the project that the chairman of the White Mountain Apache Tribe suggested to Keith Basso?
(a) The National Sociology Foundation.
(b) The National Ethnology Foundation.
(c) The National Science Foundation.
(d) The National Map Foundation.
4. How many parts did the project suggested by the chairman of the White Mountain Apache Tribe have?
(a) 3 parts.
(b) 5 parts.
(c) 7 parts.
(d) 6 parts.
5. What does Keith Basso say may have us feel threatened?
(a) Threats to our body.
(b) Dark places.
(c) Threats to our attachment to a place.
(d) Dangerous names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith Basso argue our sense of place is as natural as?
2. How long did Keith Basso's project take?
3. How old was Keith Basso in 1959?
4. What does Keith Basso say were in short supply?
5. What does Keith Basso say ethnographers thought of places?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)