|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wisdom Sits in Places, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Talbert do after drinking too much?
(a) Sexually harassed women.
(c) Killed deer.
(d) Stole cars.
2. Where did the story told by Emily happen?
(b) Whiteness Spreads Out Descending To Water.
(c) Green Pasture Where Horses Drink.
(d) Where the Trees Grow.
3. What happened to one of the girls in Dudley's story when they returned to torment the man?
(a) He killed her.
(b) He avoided her.
(c) He kissed her.
(d) He set her on fire.
4. What were two of the places Basso went to explained to him as being?
5. How long did Talbert tell Basso and his group he had been sober for?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 9 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith Basso say the sense of place is a possession of?
2. What are sagas meant for?
3. What did the girl in the story learn from her misfortune?
4. How many articles does Keith say he wrote on the place he visited in 1959?
5. What does Keith Basso say the first question in the book is as old as?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)