|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wisdom Sits in Places, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the sister of the ill man say after Robert's intervention?
(a) That she loved him.
(b) That he would be missed.
(c) That her dad was as stupid.
(d) That nothing more needed to be said.
2. How old was Charles Henry at the time the book was written?
(a) 60 years old.
(b) 62 years old.
(c) 65 years old.
(d) 40 years old.
3. What does Keith Basso say does not have a sense of place?
4. According to legend, why were the owners of Shades of Shit forced to stay home?
(a) It was snowing.
(b) They refused to share their corn.
(c) They refused to share their toilet.
(d) It was raining.
5. What does Basso say ecological studies focus on?
(a) The planet.
(c) The plants.
(d) Systemic level.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the translation of the name of the place Basso and Charles Henry were at?
2. What does Basso say Chapter 2 focuses on?
3. What did the chairman of the White Mountain Apache Tribe determine it would be unwise to do?
4. What place does Keith Basso say he visited in the summer 1959?
5. What was Nick's comment as Basso left Cibecue?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)