|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wisdom Sits in Places, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Basso say Apache see history as being?
(a) Episodic, personal, subjective, and variable.
(b) Episodic, impersonal, subjective, and variable.
(c) Long, personal, subjective, and variable.
(d) Episodic, personal, subjective, and invariable.
2. What are the major narrative genres divided by?
(a) People and place.
(b) Time and place.
(c) Purpose and people.
(d) Time and purpose.
3. How many major genres did Cibecue narratives have?
(a) 7 major genres.
(b) 5 major genres.
(c) 2 major genres.
(d) 4 major genres.
4. What does Keith Basso say does not have a sense of place?
5. How many children did Lola Machuse have?
(a) 4 children.
(b) 5 children.
(c) 8 children.
(d) 9 children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dudley and Basso talk about after his fall?
2. How old was Charles Henry at the time the book was written?
3. What did Basso realize about the Apache concept of wisdom, after his conversation with Dudley?
4. How do the Apache see the past, according to Basso?
5. What did the people speaking of the ill brother construct, according to Basso?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)