1. What is the first question asked in the "Preface"?
(a) Who are Apache?
(b) Why do we exist?
(c) What do people live for?
(d) What do people make of place?
2. What does Keith Basso say the first question in the book is as old as?
(a) The discovery of the Apache.
(c) The start of time.
(d) The idea of home.
3. What does Keith Basso say the answer to the first question in the book is?
(a) Impossible to tell.
4. What does Keith Basso argue our sense of place is as natural as?
(a) Our love of freedom.
(d) Culinary tastes.
5. What subtle element does Keith Basso say would assert the sense of place?
(a) A memory.
(b) A friend.
(c) A green door.
(d) An absent smell.
6. What does Keith Basso say may have us feel threatened?
(a) Threats to our attachment to a place.
(b) Dangerous names.
(c) Threats to our body.
(d) Dark places.
This section contains 4,113 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)