Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
2. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
3. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
4. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
5. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
Essay Topic 1
Who is the most loyal character in the play, and why? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Many of the characters use costumes and disguises throughout the play. How do the costumes and disguises contribute to the play? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What actions, emotions, lines and scenes from the play indicate that friendship is a theme that runs throughout the play?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)