|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
2. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
3. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
4. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
5. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
Essay Topic 1
How are Polixenes and Leontes similar characters? Use specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Who is the most loyal character in the play, and why? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is the purpose of Autolycus in the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)