|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
2. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
3. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
4. Florizel introduces Perdita to Leontes as a royal from where?
5. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
Essay Topic 1
What kind of conflict is Leontes engaged in throughout the play? How does this conflict get resolved? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Many of the characters use costumes and disguises throughout the play. How do the costumes and disguises contribute to the play? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is the importance of social status to the play, and what happens because of social status? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)