|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
2. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
3. What does Paulina identify that shows her husband is dead?
4. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
5. Who does Act four, scene three introduce?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does jealousy function as a motivation for the various characters? Support your answer using specific examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
What role do women play in "The Winter's Tale"? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is the purpose of Autolycus in the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)