|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the stage directions, who enters with Time?
2. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
3. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
4. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
5. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is what happens to Polixenes and Florizel similar to what happens to Leontes? Support your answer using specific examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
What is the symbolism of Perdita's flowers? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How are Polixenes and Leontes similar characters? Use specific examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)