Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
2. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
3. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
4. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
5. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
What is the purpose of Autolycus in the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
What function does Mamillius serve? He is only present for a short period in the play, so what role does he play? Use specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Using examples from the play, answer the following question: What genre of play is "The Winter's Tale"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)