|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
2. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
3. Florizel says that Polixenes listens to Leontes and does what?
4. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
5. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role do prophecies and the gods play in the story? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of social status to the play, and what happens because of social status? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Paulina's role as Leontes conscience and keeper of Hermione's memory. How does she function in each of these roles? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)