|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Florizel introduces Perdita to Leontes as a royal from where?
2. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
3. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
4. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
5. Paulina stops Perdita from doing what to the statue?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happens when Leontes and Polixenes meet each other again, for the first time since Polixenes fled Sicilia?
This section contains 853 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)