|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
2. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
3. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
4. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
5. What does Act four, scene two set up?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role do prophecies and the gods play in the story? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the purpose of Autolycus in the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
Essay Topic 3
What is the importance of social status to the play, and what happens because of social status? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)