|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
2. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
3. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
4. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
5. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using specific examples from the play to support your answer, answer the following question: How does Shakespeare use foreshadowing in the play?
Essay Topic 2
What is the symbolism of Perdita's flowers? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What role do prophecies and the gods play in the story? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)