Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
2. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
3. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
4. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
5. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
Essay Topic 1
What is the importance of social status to the play, and what happens because of social status? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What role do prophecies and the gods play in the story? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is the symbolism of the weather in the play? Cite specific examples to support your answer.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)