|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
2. Leontes says that Florizel does not marry without what?
3. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
4. What is Autolycus doing when he first enters the play?
5. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How are Polixenes and Leontes similar characters? Use specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What role does love play in the story? What does love cause to happen? Cite specific examples from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How is what happens to Polixenes and Florizel similar to what happens to Leontes? Support your answer using specific examples from the play.
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)