|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
2. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
3. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
4. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
5. Who does Autolycus promise that he changes his ways?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role do women play in "The Winter's Tale"? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the symbolism of Perdita's flowers? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What actions, emotions, lines and scenes from the play indicate that friendship is a theme that runs throughout the play?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)