|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
2. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
3. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
4. How many years pass, according to Time?
5. Florizel introduces Perdita to Leontes as a royal from where?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How are Polixenes and Leontes similar characters? Use specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What kind of conflict is Leontes engaged in throughout the play? How does this conflict get resolved? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How is what happens to Polixenes and Florizel similar to what happens to Leontes? Support your answer using specific examples from the play.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)