|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
2. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
3. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
4. How many pounds of currants does Clown want to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
5. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does jealousy function as a motivation for the various characters? Support your answer using specific examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
What is the symbolism of Perdita's flowers? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is the purpose of Autolycus in the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)