Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
2. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
3. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
4. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
5. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
Essay Topic 1
What is the symbolism of Perdita's flowers? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What role does love play in the story? What does love cause to happen? Cite specific examples from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How does jealousy function as a motivation for the various characters? Support your answer using specific examples from the play.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)