|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
2. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
3. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
4. Who tells Leontes that Florizel runs off with the daughter of a shepherd?
5. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What actions, emotions, lines and scenes from the play indicate that friendship is a theme that runs throughout the play?
Essay Topic 2
What is the purpose of Autolycus in the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
Essay Topic 3
How is what happens to Polixenes and Florizel similar to what happens to Leontes? Support your answer using specific examples from the play.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)