|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Florizel says that Polixenes listens to Leontes and does what?
2. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
3. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
4. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
5. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of conflict is Leontes engaged in throughout the play? How does this conflict get resolved? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the symbolism of Perdita's flowers? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Many of the characters use costumes and disguises throughout the play. How do the costumes and disguises contribute to the play? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)