|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
2. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
3. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
4. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
5. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is the most loyal character in the play, and why? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the purpose of Autolycus in the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
Essay Topic 3
At the end of the play, the characters all leave together. Is the ending of the play too neat? Why or why not? Support your answer with examples from the play.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)