|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
2. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
3. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
4. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
5. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
Essay Topic 1
What role do prophecies and the gods play in the story? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What function does Mamillius serve? He is only present for a short period in the play, so what role does he play? Use specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using specific examples from the play to support your answer, answer the following question: How does Shakespeare use foreshadowing in the play?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)